Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What air systems are you all using?

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
I have and use a Guerrilla 68/4500 with Myth G2, but seen loads of issues with them, luckily not with mine(touch wood, I won't either), mainly dodgy Pro-burst disks leaking, there seemed to be a bad batch that instead of been flat and flush, they had a raised edge? There is a small, very thin Oring inside the reg at the bottom of a brass shaft, this for some reason can be an issue and cause leaks from a pressure release hole, either down to been dirty or in one case missing altogether!

Last edited:

mike "nemo" berry

Feb 5, 2013
I have and use a Guerrilla 68/4500 with Myth G2, but seen loads of issues with them, luckily not with mine(touch wood, I won't either), mainly dodgy Pro-burst disks leaking, there seemed to be a bad batch that instead of been flat and flush, they had a raised edge? There is a small, very thin Oring inside the reg at the bottom of a brass shaft, this for some reason can be an issue and cause leaks from a pressure release hole, either down to been dirty or in one case missing altogether!
I've just had to send my ga tank with a myth 4.5 reg on it back to get it fixed as it blew a burst disk on its second use :(

mike "nemo" berry

Feb 5, 2013
Not sure, but the guys at lips were very helpful and hopefully fixing the problem, did also explain that the regulator would crackle when it was filled up as I wasn't sure whether that was normal or not

Last edited:

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
using a GA 68 4500 with myth reg but do really fancy a fuel bottle with ninja pro reg! or maybe even the new ninja tank. Tbh if stakos were retestable then I'd definitely want one of them over any tank.

Jan 12, 2009
Stacko and myth reg, i feel its the nest set up so far, had multiple tanks before and multiple regs, like the ping sound made by a myth when paired wu=ith a stacko, weight becomes an issue if you switch hands alot like me..