What Do you think...

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
!NADS!
Hi there
Well i got shot in the nads last weekend and it bounced and it stung like *uck:(
So its time to work out how to make a nice nad pack in the front of my dye pants:D

One more thing if you want armour buy it,see if you like it then Keep or Sell it because at the end of the day its Up to you ;)

O and my GF likes to play with my wounds so it was not that bad
ouch ouch it hurts plz kiss it better:p :D

CHEERS BATTY

nandakjohwah

Dec 6, 2002
new york/new jersey
Visit site
do you think neck protectors really works that well?

a bunch of players and myself were target practicing with a spyder, standing at about 40 ft shooting 170bps and we managed to break sheet rock

sheet rock is pretty damn strong and if you can put holes in it at only 170bps, i highly doubt a thin piece of neoprene will do anything

Originally posted by nandakjohwah
do you think neck protectors really works that well?

a bunch of players and myself were target practicing with a spyder, standing at about 40 ft shooting 170bps and we managed to break sheet rock

sheet rock is pretty damn strong and if you can put holes in it at only 170bps, i highly doubt a thin piece of neoprene will do anything
Okay you really have shown your idiocy here. Are you reading from 'Paintballing for dummies' or 'How to bluff your way through paintballing'?

170bps???
You do realise what bps stands for don't you?
Balls Per Second. Now you are trying to tell us you are fireing 170 balls per second.
You meant to say FPS [Feet per Second] and as for a spyder fireing at 170 fps when? Ive never seen one fire under 200fps and this is with the velocity adjuster all the way out and a soft spring inserted. The only way you might get a velocity this low is if you have no gas left in the bottle.
As for the breaking sheet rock.....Bollox unless they have started making sheet rock in 200 micron thick sheets.

Oh hang on have you been trying to fire other things [other then paintballs] this would explain the low velocity and the breaking sheet rock:eek:

Oh hell what am i saying why don't you just shutup and stop making the forums look like they are full of muppets.Are you an Airsoft player or something?