Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what is the best marker around for 2007

Invert Minis are great guns so small and light. With very few things that can go wrong with it.

However I am also a big fan of the NXT shocker and egos.

All of the above are reliable fast and light. Try out a few and see what you prefer.
Mini's can and do go wrong. Check the Invert thread on pbnation.

Coupled with the fact that there is bugger all support for them in the UK I would stay well clear.

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
All guns can go wrong, I have seen Egos, Shockers, DM/PMs and Angel 1s all
go wrong.

Those I know running Invert Minis have them running very well.
i would recommend the pmr.
the eyes are better on the pmr.
i am now on my second mini (which i just returned).
i seem to be the only person having problems with the mini.
both of the mini`s i have had chop like a lumberjack on speed!
if you look on pbnation you will see several posts about the mini chopping and people dont know why?
it is either chopping or blowback as when it happens your feedneck is full of soup which is pushed up into your hopper!
once this happens there is no way you are gonna shoot through it!
i returned my first mini and it was replaced, however i had same problem with the second one!!!
mine have been the silver ones (if it makes a difference?).
there was a guy at my local walk on yesterday with a black mini and he had no problems.
i have tried using halo, pulse, egg and reloader.
i have tried rec sport, frostbite, white box, tomahawk and a couple of others.
i have changed input pressure, dwell and bip.

i am now expert at cleaning mini and inside several different types of hoppers.

i did try my pulse and halo with my paint on the black mini with no problems!!

get the pmr (upgrade trigger and back cap though) when i finally get fed up of cleaning paint from hoppers and minis it aint let me down.

i have noticed the price of etek`s on planet are now £399 so that could be worth a punt if you can stretch that bit further.
if my mini dont come back repaired and i get a refund i think i will get the etek!

obviously i have had a bad time with the mini so i am slightly biased (wouldnt you be!) i`m also dissapointed as i have been waiting for its release over here and now i have one all i have done is shove bits of tissue into feednecks and hoppers!!

as you can see, i still have my sense of humour!(but my fingers stink of paint!)

take care m8 and good luck
pete
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A message from a happy Mini user!

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
07 EGO, 07 Borg, Angel 1

All good guns mate, i'm not a big fan of spool valves.

One thing to remember about the mini is just that. Its bloody tiny, too small imho. Tried one briefly and when holding the grip could walk the trigger no more than about 3 balls in quick succession & the owner was ripping on it all through training.

Kit isnt getting to light is getting too small, try the marker out boefre you buy it. The mini is much much smaller then an angel 7 and if you have even moderatly sized hands you may have trouble with it.

Try before you buy!

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
i would recommend the pmr.
the eyes are better on the pmr.
i am now on my second mini (which i just returned).
i seem to be the only person having problems with the mini.
both of the mini`s i have had chop like a lumberjack on speed!
if you look on pbnation you will see several posts about the mini chopping and people dont know why?
it is either chopping or blowback as when it happens your feedneck is full of soup which is pushed up into your hopper!
once this happens there is no way you are gonna shoot through it!
i returned my first mini and it was replaced, however i had same problem with the second one!!!
mine have been the silver ones (if it makes a difference?).
there was a guy at my local walk on yesterday with a black mini and he had no problems.
i have tried using halo, pulse, egg and reloader.
i have tried rec sport, frostbite, white box, tomahawk and a couple of others.
i have changed input pressure, dwell and bip.

i am now expert at cleaning mini and inside several different types of hoppers.

i did try my pulse and halo with my paint on the black mini with no problems!!

get the pmr (upgrade trigger and back cap though) when i finally get fed up of cleaning paint from hoppers and minis it aint let me down.

i have noticed the price of etek`s on planet are now £399 so that could be worth a punt if you can stretch that bit further.
if my mini dont come back repaired and i get a refund i think i will get the etek!

obviously i have had a bad time with the mini so i am slightly biased (wouldnt you be!) i`m also dissapointed as i have been waiting for its release over here and now i have one all i have done is shove bits of tissue into feednecks and hoppers!!

as you can see, i still have my sense of humour!(but my fingers stink of paint!)

take care m8 and good luck
pete
------------------------------------------------------------------------

A message from a happy Mini user!

Have a look on here might help you identify the problem. One of the guys I know who has one is also a silver one. Hopefully my red one will arrive soon.