Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

what is the best marker around for 2007

Matt_Breakout

MK Storm
Nov 1, 2006
Sam's House
I got my red mini on sunday and was best thing ive shot in ages.

got 4 pots and a hopper out of 2000psi

didnt have a break all day and got through more than enough training paint.

dead accurate aswell

ive also got fat hands and this did not feel small in any way.

Although i do not believe that guns make a player the mini deffinatly gave me an advantage when using it:D

p/s ive read all the pbnation threads and can't really comment as i can only go on the experiences of myself and the team i play for, which so far has been nothing less than perfect.

I got my red mini on sunday and was best thing ive shot in ages.

got 4 pots and a hopper out of 2000psi

didnt have a break all day and got through more than enough training paint.

dead accurate aswell

ive also got fat hands and this did not feel small in any way.

Although i do not believe that guns make a player the mini deffinatly gave me an advantage when using it:D

p/s ive read all the pbnation threads and can't really comment as i can only go on the experiences of myself and the team i play for, which so far has been nothing less than perfect.
I hope it stays that way Matt.

Its just from what I have read half of them blow!

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
I have not heard of many problems with them in the UK. From what I have read most of the problems can be solved by breaking in the spring that attaches to the bolt. That link I posted up gave details on how to do it.

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
I have a mini and I looked on the pbnation thread the other day most of it on there where people had problems it was because they messed with it in some way,

one guy was complaining because he had been adjusting the trigger then it wasn't firing.

We've had no problems with the ones that MK Storm have, they have ripped and not broken any paint - and we've shot a lot.

it's a small gun but we're not having any problems holding them.

when you get them make sure the detents are moving freely - we lubricated ours with some silicone spray from maplins.

Dan.