Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
come on Tom :D

the eye thing is just in my experience
ie the angel shut down with paint on the eye, ego did not

id say another 1 for me cos egos work out the box - whereas angels still need an asa to be purchased! so we are even!! :D

good debate anyways
ive not actually got anything against angels i just prefer eclipse guns and seeing as im near manchester tech support isnt an issue for me

just out of interest what is the spec of the G7 that is so much better than an ego? both guns have a fast board with ramping/tourney software, opto trigger, locking feedneck, revised bolts, tasty asthetics and a nice stock barrel?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by Andy Steele
haha i played against some guys on sunday who had angels and am sorry they didnt do that well, a guy tried a run throught and must have got about 8 balls out of it from his end to ours so am sorry but i had to plaster the c*?t so am sorry but they cant shoot that fast

it might be down to that fact he couldnt move his finger whilst running because he wer gettin about 9 a second when he wer at the back.

so in my opinion id get an ego as the are just the better marker.

angel are clearly (by the comments made) for lazy f?!ckers
That's like saying, i passed your car on the motorway, so mine is better.

At least back your points up with serious comments, not silly gibberish.

Quote = angel are clearly (by the comments made) for lazy f?!ckers

I'm totally phased by this, as i can't work out where you've made this up from.
Maybe you're in a different world from the rest of us (by your comments made).

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by Lovetone
come on Tom :D

the eye thing is just in my experience
ie the angel shut down with paint on the eye, ego did not

id say another 1 for me cos egos work out the box - whereas angels still need an asa to be purchased! so we are even!! :D

good debate anyways
ive not actually got anything against angels i just prefer eclipse guns and seeing as im near manchester tech support isnt an issue for me
All you do with the angel is hold the trigger down, and the eyes are bypassed, very simple.

I don't blame you being so close to Planet, but i live around 150 miles from wdp or lips, so i must be fairly impartial.
Don't get me wrong, i think the ego is an exceptional marker.

Even it is.:), as long as you use the crap original bolt.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
so in summary to the guy asking get a matrix
cos...theres too much arguments with angels or egos :p

i think bang for the buck an 05 proto is pretty great
you can get them for about £450 new, very fast, not too heavy, looks persoanly taste. they do need a few ups but for a decent electro look no further

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
They are a bit heavy, and the grip frame is way too short. All right for the small guys, but for anyone over 5 foot hard work.
And a bit bouncy.

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
well with your less maintenance quote that just means you cant be arsed cleaning it, not that you dont have to and. it clearley just gets you in the habbit of being lazy ppl should maintain there marker after every game/tourney as it will keep it running at its peak performance not just keep it in you bag and wait for the next game, coz your risking more problems happening to your marker in the long run if you just leave it resting thinkin that you dont have to maintain it.

eclipse are definately the better markers the build quality just makes it feel more like a marker then a lump of led in you hands

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
alright so av not got quick fingers uv basically had the conversation already.
but as lovetone has said get a 05 matrix they rip i had 1 and had alot of fun with it.
did have to spend a lil on ups but they are a top marker. nice and compact.

andyp1

Jan 27, 2005
Leeds
Visit site
air efficiency is another point, i cant comment on the angels as i dont know the answer, but the egos are very efficient and the dye/proto is very much less so from what i know of it

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
yeah they do eat up alot of air but they are still very nice markers and rather sexy on the style department altho the 06 1 is alot sexier

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by Andy Steele
well with your less maintenance quote that just means you cant be arsed cleaning it, not that you dont have to and. it clearley just gets you in the habbit of being lazy ppl should maintain there marker after every game/tourney as it will keep it running at its peak performance not just keep it in you bag and wait for the next game, coz your risking more problems happening to your marker in the long run if you just leave it resting thinkin that you dont have to maintain it.

eclipse are definately the better markers the build quality just makes it feel more like a marker then a lump of led in you hands
Not at all. "less maintenance" this means the marker is made to a higher standard, as it requires less to keep it maintained. It's a well known fact, that angels just keep going, you see forward planning works.
This doesn't mean you become lazy (really vague point), as i clean my Angel every time i play. But i don't have to strip it or make adjustments after a days play, to make it ready for next time. Angels keep on working, better by design.

Remeber, BETTER BY DESIGN.

:p :cool: