Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What size CO2 cyliner needed to fill a bottle?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
co2 - pro - loads of shots per fill (3.5oz co2 will get 350 shots on a nelson pump, 8ci air bottle, which is the same size, will get about 80).

co2 - con - won't run an electric well and might hurt it, even in mechanical marker might slow you down a bit.

air - pro - easier to find someone to fill it.

air - con - much more expensive to fill if you can't find someone to fill it.

halfbaked1969

Sep 2, 2010
sorry i forgot to mention i have a bt4 combat marker but after all these helpful posts i have alot better understanding now,i think;)anyhoo for now ive decided to go co2 beings its a mechanical marker and also as i have a co2 bottle already from the set i bought,for the amount of times i go filling with co2 shouldnt be too expensive but one idea ive got my mind on is buying a bulk cyclinder of co2,buying a "hopefully"cheap adaptor/filling device because i know alot of friends and fellow paintballers who would benefit also,plus if i do cheap fills for others im hopeing it`ll make free co2 for me after paying for set up.tbh its a theory in my head and ive only glanced at a few google references but is it expensive for the actual filling rig as ive seen so called filling rigs selling for £19.99 but too me that feels way to cheap for what it claims to do,i hope im wrong but the device looks too simple but again im probably wrong,anyone know someone who has such a set up and maybe know roughly the cost,it would be a great help ensuring that i dont buy something thats going to end up shooting me somewhere instead of the paintballs:D thanks again for all the help:)