Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What team are you on?

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Sweet mother of Jehosevath!

Originally posted by Buddha 3
One thing that front guys do get more of than us back guys. And that's attention. Why do the boys that just that cower for 10-20 minutes and then go 'woohoo, we won' or get bunkered, get all the attention? Plus most of them get the girls too!!! Dammit! Life just ain't fair!!!!

Hey Buddha Brother you should know the answer to that question. Like in the post started in the Speak your Brains Forum! We back players are all Phat *******s! Besides all chicks do is distract you at the field and may even be a plant from one of the other teams!:p

Manning26

LOL!
Yeah Rooster, just keep tellin' yourself that,"Chick's is poisin!"
I'm apparently hitting the wrong tourneys, the only chicks I could draw would be other players' girlfriends. Not a lot o' single ladies showin' up at my tournies. Okay Rooster, maybe I'll pick up your mantra now.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Wooohooooo

Another support genius.

Like everyone has been saying, most of the posters on this topic are support or mid players. Why?? Well. have you ever tried having a conversation with a point player?? Why do you think we stick them up front?

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
Micah

You were demonstrating how to properly oil the hinges on your neighbors garage door...right? Right? (I'm dying here....)

Anyway, I'll probably play front simply because I'm actually fast compared to everyone except Brian on my team. I mean, I could literally run twice as fast as the other ones and I'm not even fast...(that didn't make much sense at all, oh well...)

Micah

Hinge? what's a hinge? Garages have hinges now? My 'cocker has a hinge ... that's the kind of hinge we're talking about right? Enough of this talk. Just point me at the other team and I'll go get their armbands or let them shoot at me in the process ... Emerson, You're a true front man at heart ...

I thought the reason there were so many back players on here is because of how fat and lazy they all are ... they're more apt to be sitting in front of a computer ...

-Micah