The Home Of European Paintball

What team are you on?

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Al

You got it all wrong dude

Us point players don't need to talk about it - everyone sees us struttin' it on the field

The back guys (some may say unsung heroes????) need to give it large on here because it's the only glory you'll get

Some can and some can't, when I feel like I I can't anymore I'll drop back to the back line!!!!!!!

Mark

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
I get bored just standing at the back layin paint!!
If you get bored, you're not doing your job right.

Its my job at the back to make sure that you front players stay alive long enough to take the glory;)

Whats next????? Pick on the tape players:eek:

Alien

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Yeah, i thought the slimist back player out there was Bob long..

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Yes, I'm slim. I'm positivly anorexic compared to most back players. Racing snake is one description of my build:D
But i play back because i like it, you get to see more of the game and you can use tatics on the opposition (some of the time), oh and because i'm too old and stiff to play in the grinder:D (too many crazy stunts on off road motorbikes)

Alien

Bring on the pies, i need to get in shape for the coming season.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Back has to be the most fun coz you are constantly having to look and shoot to keep your front guys in. It is most fun though when you have lost a number of guys off the break and then you quickly end up last man in. Then the shnit really hits the fan. If you know what is going on then you can probably take a number of the oponents with you as they will always rush up the middle or opposite side of the field and all you need to do is pick them off:) . Now thats fun! Although there are the fun times when you are up on a team and the back players can do some crazy shnit like runing the whole length of the field to mug the last man in:) , it will kill most of us but it will be fun to do and see:D .

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Im going to be a front player, and im delighted to discover that i dont have to do anything!!!!!

Just run and sit and hide.....

Im sure there has to be more to this position than sitting and hiding.

When do i get to bunker some people?

I suppose ill try most positions, but as suggested before im far to skinny to be a back bloater. (sorry player)

Feel free to try and bunker me at elsham!!!!

Rob
Team Twisted.