Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What to get ...

Equinox

Go Ball Deep!!!
Originally posted by Poppacap
The first thing I would suggest you get is your head examined ,secondly ditch the woodsball/ soldier nonsense and by an electro .
i do both woodsball & Tourney..

and its "people" like you who start all this slagging off between the 2 sides of paintball..
Posts worded like that are just idiotic and pointless..
if thats all you gotta say, then just dont bother...:mad:

because-----woodsball leads you down a very dark path ---next thing you know you'll be a scenario baller-----then you'll end up buying a spyder that looks like an AK47 --- shortly you'll start talking about the last time you took 'point' and wear urban camo to work --and then finally you'll wake up in the middle of the night screaming as you suddenly realise, YOU SHOULD OF JUST JOINED THE ****ING ARMY IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Get your thumb outa your ass will you??? LOL

People do Sup Air for FUN
People do Woods for FUN
People do scenario for FUN

i fail to see what part of that you dont understand??
woods and scenario is where paintball was born.
if it wernt for them we'd have no tournies...

and in my experience, tourney ballers who slag off the scenario & woodsball scene are "gangsta wannabes" oops.. did i just stereotype??? there.. how do you like it.. (especially with a name like poppacap.. sounds gangsta wannabe..)

However, poppacaps advice on a marker is sound..

i bought an Ego, and that was primarily for woodsball..
Dont get a crappy site quality gun, as you will only want to upgrade in a few months time anyway...

if your looking for a good compromise between quality and speed and price, get either a Tippman A5 (as it looks woodballer)
or you cant go wrong with an Ion, its a budget Electro gat
and it will go toe to toe with most guns and hold its own..

Also, on the classifieds here you can get some really sweet deals on decent markers for the price of an A5 or Ion new...

Sorry about my Rant, but as an avid fan and player of all paintball.
Posts like "poppacap's" REALLY piss me off!!!!
if you meant it as a joke, it wasnt funny.. i h8 seeing paintballers slag off other paintballers as it just isnt good for the sport as a whole..

ode

No it's NOT shiny enough.
Sep 2, 2004
Cheshire
Visit site
because-----woodsball leads you down a very dark path ---next thing you know you'll be a scenario baller-----then you'll end up buying a spyder that looks like an AK47 --- shortly you'll start talking about the last time you took 'point' and wear urban camo to work --and then finally you'll wake up in the middle of the night screaming as you suddenly realise, YOU SHOULD OF JUST JOINED THE ****ING ARMY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

;) word

And the word is BOLLOCKS.

Some players hate the woods, some players hate sup, fair enough. Lots play both and love both.

For fecks sake, all this slagging off is completely unnecessary. Do you take the time to join forums for cars you don't like, or bands you don't like, and talk crap about them? Probably not. So why do it on here?

Poppacap

EFIL4AGGIN
Jan 29, 2006
Visit site
Originally posted by Equinox
i do both woodsball & Tourney..

and its "people" like you who start all this slagging off between the 2 sides of paintball..
Posts worded like that are just idiotic and pointless..
if thats all you gotta say, then just dont bother...:mad:
:eek: Yawn

Get your thumb outa your ass will you??? LOL

People do Sup Air for FUN
People do Woods for FUN
People do scenario for FUN

i fail to see what part of that you dont understand??
woods and scenario is where paintball was born.
if it wernt for them we'd have no tournies...

and in my experience, tourney ballers who slag off the scenario & woodsball scene are "gangsta wannabes" oops.. did i just stereotype??? there.. how do you like it.. (especially with a name like poppacap.. sounds gangsta wannabe..)
What ..? you reckon a user with the name poppacap who has a photo of a rap group in his sig (one of which is carrying a pump action shotgun) with the words BUSTAHNUT in big letters is a wannabe gangster - did you work that out all by yourself ? well done ;) have one of my e-bitches as a reward - ill try and live with the stereotype though :(

However, poppacaps advice on a marker is sound..

i bought an Ego, and that was primarily for woodsball..
Dont get a crappy site quality gun, as you will only want to upgrade in a few months time anyway...

if your looking for a good compromise between quality and speed and price, get either a Tippman A5 (as it looks woodballer)
or you cant go wrong with an Ion, its a budget Electro gat
and it will go toe to toe with most guns and hold its own..
Sorry. I feel I have to point out I would never advise anyone to get either of the low end markers you recommend you can go very wrong with an ION but an A5 is good for beating pegs in.
Also, on the classifieds here you can get some really sweet deals on decent markers for the price of an A5 or Ion new...

if you meant it as a joke, it wasnt funny.. i h8 seeing paintballers slag off other paintballers as it just isnt good for the sport as a whole..
and they all lived happily ever after in a woodland Eutopia populated by inflatable trees LMAO biiiiiatch:p

Equinox

Go Ball Deep!!!
:eek: Yawn

What ..? you reckon a user with the name poppacap who has a photo of of a rap group in his sig (one of which is carrying a pump action shotgun) with the words BUSTAHNUT in big letters is a wannabe gangster - did you work that out all by yourself ? well done ;) have one of my e-bitches as a reward - ill try and live with the stereotype though :(

Sorry. I feel I have to point out I would never advise anyone to get either of the low end markers you recommend you can go very wrong with an ION but an A5 is good for beating pegs in.

and they all lived happily ever after in a woodland Eutopia populated by inflatable trees LMAO biiiiiatch:p
LMAO! you actually made me laugh...

Dunno why... but i like you...:D

good point bout your sig though....

However...

still think your talkin crap with your dissin of the scenario/woods boys and u need to grow up!! :mad:

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
is paintball not paintball anymore few varients of it but we all shoot using air/co2, we all use paintballs, we all love what we play so why slag off woodsball/scenario and then why slag off sup air, its all personnel preferences, personnally aslong as i hat a gat in my hand and am shootin against people wether its in a field, a woods, a castle or even anywhere its paintball and thats all there isto so quit the hostilities between the two. if everyone keeps it all up, my jedi mind skills tell me its gonna be like skateboarding and rolerblading, they both hate each other cause they usin different equipment but all share the ramps. so in all grow up and live with it...

Rocketman

shisno
Mar 24, 2005
Sheffield
Visit site
man poppacap... if u hate rec-ball so much, the wtf are you doing in the rec-ball section of the forums???

also, does anybody else find it funny that the "wannabe gangsta" is dissing the "wannabe army boys"?

Originally posted by Equinox
I think it is funny and he is entitled to his opinion. But how is it not good for the sport, you fag!