Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which teams are going Amateur/Professional now in the Millennium Series?

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
yep your right my man.......ooooooopppppppppsss

sorry shock 3 forgot bout you guys

evil pigs should be Am

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
i think i meant hardcore to go pro,

i'll make it easier top eight ams should go pro

top 16 novice should go Am

thats after the whole series by the way.

pave's the way for new blood and help even the numbers out, i dont believe any teams should drop a divison. after all we need to build a european pro scene.

its only an opinion

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Glorykid
i'll make it easier top eight ams should go pro

top 16 novice should go Am

thats after the whole series by the way.
That would mean a massive increase in the number of "pro" teams, many of which wouldn't really be up to the job & therefore just lowering the standard of that division. You're also proposing a very big increase in the number of Ams, & this is a year-on-year increase. I think 8 & 16 is way too many in the current climate, though I'll accept Shuck's suggestion of 5 rather than 2 or 3 is reasonable at each level.
Flash - if the sponsors would be unhappy that their teams are being relegated, maybe they should consider giving the big deals to the teams that really deserve it, i.e. the teams that have been promoted that probably have much less assistance than their "favoured" teams, who clearly haven't held their own despite the extra help they are getting.

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
yeh i see ya point Liz

and totally agree with that sponsorship ting, that would raise the game in the lower ranks.

as i said tis was only an opinion.

6E chicks should go pro.

see ya at STR liz

RON

Feb 1, 2002
Visit site
the Millennium seires needs to have amature A and amature B as at the moment there are far to many novice teams, each event has nearly half novice teams. if there is going to be a progression make novice as it says novice. which it is not as it is atm. i know this will bring its own problems but the Millennium sieres has grown faster than it percieved possible and with out restructure it will cuase problems in the future. why should teams play novice when they know 1/3 of those teams should not be playing at novice.

if u dont have amature b u will just end up with a huge pool of amature players in years to come.

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Good point.

I think the millenium serie's will only improve, hey you never know it could end up being worldwide

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by RON
the Millennium seires needs to have amature A and amature B as at the moment there are far to many novice teams, each event has nearly half novice teams. if there is going to be a progression make novice as it says novice. which it is not as it is atm. i know this will bring its own problems but the Millennium sieres has grown faster than it percieved possible and with out restructure it will cuase problems in the future. why should teams play novice when they know 1/3 of those teams should not be playing at novice.

if u dont have amature b u will just end up with a huge pool of amature players in years to come.

Couldn't agree more, after looking at the teams that were in Novice at Campaign (my first millenium event) I think there is a need for more 'groups', or teams forced to move up.
Also why should it cost more to enter at a higher level?

Paul.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by Paul_collier
why should it cost more to enter at a higher level?
From what I can gather, the increased cost at higher levels is because you can win financial prizes and kit if you finish on the podium at these 'higher levels'. Thats one suggestion, and also you are playing a higher class of teams. I am not saying that these suggestions are right, and that I agree with them, but thats why I think you may have to pay more to enter.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Not only that, but the entry fee was percieved to be a little high for the nov boys and girls, so it was lowered, and you can't win prizes.
Seems a little silly though, that the top Pro's can win kit which they
a: don't need, and
b: can't use because they're sponsored by someone else.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Yea but they will probabily ust sell it off cheap to friends or nov teams that need it. The large sum of money that they win would come in quite handy I suppose.