Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Which teams are going Amateur/Professional now in the Millennium Series?

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Niall,

Me, slaggin you off, never ever ever would I slag you off.

Mate, I was not having a go, goodness, look at the ;) and the :) I was havin a laugh, honest guvner.

If I have offended you I am deeply sorry, my intentions were one of jest and relaxed banter.

As for prizes......:confused: and thats the truth I have no idea what has been said or sent to the Irish guys and just to let you know I have not spoken to any of them since Campaign...just tossed aside like a used...erm...children reading this ;)

See you soon my Big Friend.

:D

Oh and rankings have to be looked at by an independent body for the Millennium commitee....just my 10p worth on the actual thread.

See you all soon.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Hi all. Firstly congratulations to Niall for another perfectly run tournament. Yet again, it has improved upon last years excellent event, and I can't wait till 2003! Well done to Sid and all the Irish lads for coming 2nd in Nov.

I was just wondering when the overall scoreboards on the millennium website click here will be updated? I am very interested to see how it all finished.

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
OK bear with me on this one...

what I don't understand as a complete newcomer to proper paintball is how if a pro/am/nov team can change its entire lineup of players year to year but because it keeps the same name why do they keep the same ranking:confused: surely if more than as little as 1/2 of their team / squad has been changed they sould be re-evaluated ranking wise (unless all of the new players have come from a established & recognised tournament background)

It would be likethe whole squad of non-league Milton Keynes Lions FC being signed for Man UTD and saying that they automatically get to play in the Premiership Because of the name. (maybe not that extreme)

Please comment & correct me on this if Im on completely the wrong track, I still have a lot to learn :)

FUBAR

TOPOR

RaceGun Powaaaa!
Apr 11, 2002
Nice
To Fubar:

Because Paintball is one of the only sport where you can actually choose yourself the division you want to play in!

If you want to go Pro, just pay a higher entry fee and get kicked the all season!

If you feel that you want to do some sandbagging in novice because you enjoy easy wins, well register in novice then!

If you don't feel comfortable in Pro after 2 events, go down in amateur to release the pressure...

But it could change... someone wrote a thread on that subject already.

Russ. M

Morning Wood - Void
Sep 9, 2002
Taunton, south west
the whole thing is a difficult subject. for instance in one reply someone said (i cant remember who) that shockwave 3 should move to am.

this is our first season playing together and we have a lot of difficulty training together.

so we dont think we r ready for am.

but with this said i do think there should be some rules to govern what teams go up and down to pro am or whatever!!

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
Hello

Ummmm there are already huge amounts of Am teams!

I really think Niall & the Gang should think about some solution. They have a LOT of time till Max's Masters soo prolly it would fit in somewhere.

Ohh and before I forget:

PLEASE PLEASE give us 2003 Mill. Dates! With sugar on the top!

Peace