Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

who makes impulses

AfrankB

TEAM SPANK
i was considering buying a dm4 when i am good enough for that sort of marker i asked loads about them in the newbie section, i just want to try one but at wycombe skirmish know one there has one i dont think.
if i bought a dm4 i could have that for years if i looked after it.
dont know much about electro guns, like the insides and technical info.

i was considering the following:

ir3 fly
dm4
spyder rodeo
ion
diablo mongoose reincarnation

cheers jason:)
defo go for the dm

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
hey tiffer

how will i know who you are i wouldnt use it for the day i would just use a hopper on the range if that would be ok,

would you show me how to change the velocity etc on the day if you have time. also what autococker is it.

jason

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
hey tiffer

how will i know who you are i wouldnt use it for the day i would just use a hopper on the range if that would be ok,

would you show me how to change the velocity etc on the day if you have time. also what autococker is it.

jason
I'll be the noisey one with the black and pink Ego,I spoke to you or your m8 at the last walk-on,anyway most people there know who Iam just ask.
The mech is an '05 I believe the autococker is about the same(I'm in the process of replacing the knackered board).
To change the velocity takes seconds,I can show you.
Whatever you want m8 it's there if you wanna use it..

clansman1

Aug 7, 2007
benson
cheers mate,

i think i know you now because on the jungle the second game you were firing buy a little log bunker and you chopped a ball and had to move and get the squeegie off the guy who was shotting buy a tree, because i think my freind nicked your place.

but didnt really see who you were. i dont think you talked to me it was probaly my mate.

jason