Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why can't we? or don't we want too?

Ion

Killing for NTT
Nov 22, 2003
London
www.andymarch.co.uk
I'm not familiar with the tech on a reloader cursed expensive shiney things:D . As diablo has pointed out it must be removable but it has be able to be fitted securely to the variety of hoppers/markers used.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
As diablo has pointed out it must be removable but it has be able to be fitted securely to the variety of hoppers/markers used.
Which i personally think it should be the barrel as it's the most universally uniform part of a wide variety of markers, hence no compatability issues.
Gyro's right that the reloader only hears your own gun, so i think that we can all agree that the technology already exsists, it just needs a little tweaking and you would have a quick easy, internationally acceptable product, that could stop the bps cheats immediately
but hey, what could we bitch about after that happened?

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
We could bitch about chicken wings. Damn things are lie a bone cage around a tiny little piece of greasy meat. You can't get to it without getting messy as hell, and then when you do, it isn't worth it anyway. We should breed some chickens without ulnas.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Yep, I am thinking of a compact little number with a vibration sensor, a simple board, and a counter or LED or both. In fact, if it had a wire that could splice in between the trigger switch wires and the board of the gun, it could detect the number of pulls as well as the number of shots. That would be a little more involved, since it would require an alteration to everyone's marker, though.

A simple little deal that the refs slip on the barrel and secure in the chrono tent.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
The gun interface system could work, if manufacturers would accept a universal docking port, the unit could quite simply kill the guns power if it over-ran the limit, leaving the player unarmed in the middle of the game, so he could get the sh*t shot out of him for cheating.
Weyhey double payback:D :D :D

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Yah, I was thinking that or have a little spike lined up with the porting, so that if you break the rules, it sticks down into the barrel and won't let balls get shot without getting torn open. Wouldn't hardly need penalties.