Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Why no 06 Ego Support.......

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
I have seen that thread before and it has been linked before.

Doesnt have any options on the 06 too change the ramp kick in value.

i know the gun is still milennium legal but its a bit of a disadvantage over others, and where every ball counts id rather have the advantage than disadvantage. :)

Just felt a bit cheated.
Buy a 3rd party board?

Tremor

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2007
It isnt a major deal too have the extra 1.5 bps reduction, its merley the principle of it.

The fact you buy a marker for £800 new, would expect them too look after you and make you want too go back and stay loyal.
Feels more like a two finger salute too me.

Anyway.
**** happens.

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
It isnt a major deal too have the extra 1.5 bps reduction, its merley the principle of it.

The fact you buy a marker for £800 new, would expect them too look after you and make you want too go back and stay loyal.
Feels more like a two finger salute too me.

Anyway.
**** happens.
But where do you draw the line? They can not give 100% support to guns forever. Nicky has posted up the instructions to set the board in-line with the legal settings. In fact, planet is one of the best companies out there for excellent customer service and they are doing more than many other companies. I'll leave now before I get myself in trouble.

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
But where do you draw the line? They can not give 100% support to guns forever. Nicky has posted up the instructions to set the board in-line with the legal settings. In fact, planet is one of the best companies out there for excellent customer service and they are doing more than many other companies. I'll leave now before I get myself in trouble.
Drawing the line is always the issue; if we release new firmware for Ego6 owners then we run the risk of Ego5 owners feeling "cheated", so the decision was made to draw the line to coincide with our warranty policy - which compares more than favourably to our competitors :)

Nicky T

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Drawing the line is always the issue; if we release new firmware for Ego6 owners then we run the risk of Ego5 owners feeling "cheated", so the decision was made to draw the line to coincide with our warranty policy - which compares more than favourably to our competitors :)

Nicky T
At least you're not charging people for a new board unlike others ;)

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
At least you're not charging people for a new board unlike others ;)
But how much does it cost to get it reflashed. for some people who couldnt get down to campaign and play The PA, getting there gun reflashed is hard so offering a new board for as little as £10 i think is quite good and this includes delivery. Cant be that much different. :)

-MJ

figment

AKA Sinbad
Jan 22, 2002
Grantham
ok this is me having a dumb day but if you get a new board for 10 pound will the ramp kick in at 6 BPS on that one .sorry if this is dumb question lack of sleep..

Tremor

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2007
I think the service that Dye are offering with the new settings legal board for £10 is pretty good.
Posted that up about a month ago.
Anyway dont wanna sound like a moany bastad.

Eclipse thinking of offering anything like this for us 5/6 owners??