Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Will SP have their tails between their legs at Campaign.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Will their stand be the quietest at the show, and do you get a printed t-shirt on entry to Campaign saying, "Patent This"

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Don't be stupid......I heard they over printed the **** Smart-Parts ones..:rolleyes: :D

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Possibly, although I don't quite see the point as they won't be allowed to use the ramping in Millenium XBall. Then again, you're not even allowed to use the Nerve's ramping in PSP NXL or Open Xball ho ho ho.

I'll be making up a F*ck Smart Parts t-shirt for campaign.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by TheBroz
Possibly, although I don't quite see the point as they won't be allowed to use the ramping in Millenium XBall. Then again, you're not even allowed to use the Nerve's ramping in PSP NXL or Open Xball ho ho ho.

"Patent this ****ERS"

Sounds good.....:D

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by TheBroz

Isn't the Nerves "Ramp" function just the same as adjustable "debounce"? If so are they making everything illegal now? I read it was just a debounce function that allowed the gun to run away, pretty much like cockers, timmies etc etc.

And the trade stand at Campaign is Smartparts Europe, which is "technically" a different company. Whether their business ethics are as "morally ambiguous" who knows.....

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Originally posted by stongle
Isn't the Nerves "Ramp" function just the same as adjustable "debounce"? If so are they making everything illegal now? I read it was just a debounce function that allowed the gun to run away, pretty much like cockers, timmies etc etc.
Not really....Bassically dependingon the setting, when you reach a certain manual trigger BPS the rate of fire will automatically ramp up to as fast as the loader can feed. The lowest setting activates at about 7bps i think.
And the trade stand at Campaign is Smartparts Europe, which is "technically" a different company. Whether their business ethics are as "morally ambiguous" who knows.....
I think SPEs sh*t customer support still deserves contempt.