The Home Of European Paintball

William Hill Bookmakers backs Paintball Association Cup

richardmawer

Playing since 1986 - Still shooting fools
May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
Who's who !!

So anyone know who's playing for Birmingham ??

I think Notts is going to be SPG Spirit plus a few local heros like Junior Brown from Nexus !!!

Bicester Town will be hot - John Bonisch and the Storm YG guys !!

Who's playing for Manchester ??

Anyone got any inside track on teams ??

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
Wow!!

I'm going to have to put a bit of money to back us.. we've been rocking recently, our confidence is high and from reading this post and a few others we seem to have a few people confident in our abilities.

A few of panic attack on the manc team then.. they could be quite good.

I can't wait for this one, get our eye in for the last MM as well so we can rip it up there!

richardmawer

Playing since 1986 - Still shooting fools
May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
Here we come !!!

Side bet on Lincoln Storm - bet we throw up some results that will shock alot of people !!!!

"Lincoln who ??? " - that was what we heard the last team say as we went out to play them - 4 mins later and for the loss of 3 players I guess they knew !!!!! :p

Looking forward to the P.A - going to be huge !!!!

what's going to be really interesting is that this event will set the form for the national series next year...

It's really good to see the "old rivalries" surfacing...Mancs v's Geordies v's Brummies v's (what do you call someone from Lincoln?)

What's really got me is that with being a tournament official I'm not allowed to make a bet on the grounds that I might "influence" matters...Like anyone ever listens to me anyway! I s'pose I could always tell the Sunderland Winos (please tell me that's not the official name :D ) that there's a bottle of finest Tesco's Chateau de Blanc hidden on the 50....not sure how that might affect things tho.

Actually I think Jose may be playing his "poker face" and could be trying to influence people into a false sense of security...there could be some surprises from up North.

Hopefully team listings will be avalable from Monday so everyone can study the form...