Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Winter series please read NOV 16th

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
To all TEAMS
Right guys we are going ahead with the event as i don't what to let down the teams down as most of you guys are novice and Am B teams. So to let you know that we have the local M.P and the local Media coming down to the event, we have hired giant spot lights in case it runs late ( but it won't Ha Ha ) and a marque to set up in, and i am 90% sure we will have paint prizes for the teams that place 1st,2nd and 3rd i will let you know when its 100%.
So there you have it i have done as much as i can for this 1st event, we are in talks to have an event in a stadum for early next year... So Guys can you please send me a deposit of £100 made payable to Absolute paintball and send to

mark dale
5 Brisbane close
Langley Green
Crawley
West Sussex
RH11 7UE

camsmith

Just call me Cam...
Jun 12, 2003
Surrey, UK
Visit site
SPOD's gonna be there!

Twizz,

Can you just confirm the address? Our team captain's inbred and he's got a b1tch called Egor, so I don't want them to get lost! (hmmmmm..... or do I?):D :D :D :p

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
Nice one Twizz ;)

You can add Heaven Red to the list of teams mate.

Will send deposits for the two team's a,s,a,p

Neil.

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
oh, can you please write that all again in super huge writing and maybe just video yourself saying it, cos ma b1tch cameron is a bit of a dumb arse and cant read.
yer dude youll have 100 squids asap.
p.s. dont really vid yourself, i'm sure someone can translate into australian for him.

Selous_scout

Thug Lovin'
Sep 27, 2002
London
Visit site
Dude...

DONT BE A RACIST!!!!!!
Are you trying to say something bad about aboriginals mate??? If not, i suggest you edit that post, pronto. Other wise, next tourney, you can meet my quarter aboriginal girlfriend and say it to her face, she can't wait to meet you anyway. Not very intelligent are you......:mad: :mad:

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
sorry dude

wasnt saying that offensively, i can se what you mean, i meant it cos he is australian, using it as another word for an australian person, and was taking the mick outta me so i thought i'd retaliate, in a friendly kinda way, (love you really cam;) )
sorry dude, meant no offence.
and no i'm not racist.
see you next tourny, no hard feelings.
laters, Eric.:)