Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Winter series please read NOV 16th

L J

big big titties
sorry dude

Originally posted by ericostani
wasnt saying that offensively, i can se what you mean, i meant it cos he is australian, using it as another word for an australian person, and was taking the mick outta me so i thought i'd retaliate, in a friendly kinda way, (love you really cam;) )
sorry dude, meant no offence.
and no i'm not racist.
see you next tourny, no hard feelings.
laters, Eric.:)
i thought cameron was canadian?:rolleyes:

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Deposit's

Originally posted by npp
Sent payment on behalf of the Roughnecks on Friday, just ensuring you have received it.
Yes mate i have got your deposit thanks very much infact you are the only team that has sent a deposit SO COME ON GUYS WHO HAVE SAID THEY ARE PLAYING SEND A DEPOSIT THERE ARE 25 MORE DEPOITS TO COME.

THANKS TWIZZ

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
twizz i'm trying to sort it as we speak!!!

sorry u aint received the dogs deposit yet but the secretary(ie moi) is gettting mucked about with players so will get it off to u asap but u will receive for definate before next fri sorry but thats the best i can do. :( :eek: :( :eek:

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
deposits and judges

no worries about the deposit mate just reminding people as i have just doubled the amount of deposits i've got 2 now.
and the Tigers should be judging i am just waiting for a call from them the said they could do it

Twizz

Super Squirrel

Oct 31, 2003
Kent
Visit site
Player looking for a game on 16th Nov

Hey,

I'm an ex-baller, thinking about getting back into the great game. Any team after a player for the 16th ?

It has been a couple of years since I played last. Have played for Dawn Raiders, Crisis, and lastly Tigers YG in my time. No doubt gotten rusty in my old age, so don't promise any amazing game plays, but have dusted off my Shocker and it seems to shoot straight.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
just show up on the day, there are usually teams looking for players at these events.

Someone give this guy a team for the day!

You should put up a separate post in the announcements section, more people will see it. Along the lines of what you just said, titled:

"Anyone need a player for the Reading winter series on the 16th?"

:) Hope your search is successful:)