Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
wow sucks these days way too easy

Says people who don't play the game properly. Did you do Yogg+0 prenerf? How about Algalon?

Untill you've played the game at the highest level nobody can say the game sucks, its designed to be easy so people can learn to play it, when you play it properly is when the real hard stuff comes along.

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
Says people who don't play the game properly. Did you do Yogg+0 prenerf? How about Algalon?

Untill you've played the game at the highest level nobody can say the game sucks, its designed to be easy so people can learn to play it, when you play it properly is when the real hard stuff comes along.
well i use to play in the no1 guild on my server (wasnt a great server tbh) but spent ages getting all the best gear and learning bosses only in a couple of months they nerf the bosses and every tom dick and harry has the best gear

and then they introduced wotlk which you cant seriously say was hard??

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
well i use to play in the no1 guild on my server (wasnt a great server tbh) but spent ages getting all the best gear and learning bosses only in a couple of months they nerf the bosses and every tom dick and harry has the best gear

and then they introduced wotlk which you cant seriously say was hard??

Yogg+0, VERY hard we spent 3-4 times the time learning this then we took killing Muru and KJ before they were nerfed to give you an idea of the difficulty.

Hardmodes were made for people who think the rest of the game is too easy. And they are exactly that. Hard.

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
Yogg+0, VERY hard we spent 3-4 times the time learning this then we took killing Muru and KJ before they were nerfed to give you an idea of the difficulty.

Hardmodes were made for people who think the rest of the game is too easy. And they are exactly that. Hard.
dont get me wrong i agree they WERE hard and like you spent ages learning the fights (even learning how to deal with the bugs that are in the bosses) but then as you say they nerfed them.

and this endless nerfing that is ruining the game (in my opinion) it should be a challenge, which these days it is for about a month(slight exageration)

has there been a patch where something hasnt been nerfed?