Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

Nosvartu

Attitude Pr*blem
Nov 28, 2008
Harrogate
Got my level 73 druid to play now... fun leveling... if any of you want to come play with me just PM me :D

Mike.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Guess I'd best start grinding my 76 Undead Mage again lol

Any eta on when its happening ?

Was announced litterally today.

give 2-3 months till icecrown another 2-3 after that and then will prolly be released early next year.

your all really sad
Care to ellaborate? Obviously playing a game with constant updates, the largest MMO ever released, progression of your character in thousands of ways, and a game you can always jump right back into at any time because there is ALWAYS something you can do is so much better than playing on a console with limited games.

The price per month? Well assuming it takes me on average of 2-3 weeks to finish a console game, at (what is the average nowdays? like £30-40 a game?) WoW is also cheaper.

So please. What makes it so sad?

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Diddnt really help yourself there tbh

console games can easyly compleated within a day however the muliplayer can take mounths and mouths also games like WoWc eat your life. i have mates who never go out anymore a simple sit and play a game that only involved clinking your mouse and presssing a few key on your keybored

its almost as bad as people who play that game runescape or what ever its called its just sad

Darn your right, obviously people wanting to play a game that much must mean its sad :rolleyes:

Maybe its called QUALITY. If it were a **** game people wouldn't play it so much would they. Just look at WAR, AoC, LotR, AION, what happened to these MMO's hm?

And it only eats your life if you let it. I can stop playing WoW right now if I wanted, fact is, there isn't a game out there that even comes close to rivaling it so why would I? Some people also seem to have this rediculous idea that because its a continuation of a game it sucks more of your life than games like CoD or CS or UT, the difference being is the perceived ammount of time played is less because of new rounds every few minutes.

Oh and not going out? Let me quess WoW is "antisocial" when you don't go out to the pub or down the park with your mates? Online gaming creates an environment filled with social interaction, and WoW's interaction is extensive, a lot more than anyone who doesn't play realises. My guilds have yearly guild meetings all over the world which we go to.

Blizzcon - 2009 tickets were sold out in 8 minutes when online tickets went on sale. Thats 20,000 tickets. This year Ozzy will be playing there. But obviously, going to a convention with thousands of other people is antisocial?

So, anything else you wish to add, not that anyhting you say will be valid at all, people who don't play WoW criticise it because they don't understand it.