Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

worr gas

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
The macdev does look really compact there :) I'm assuming its the whole change of testing standards holding up import?

Hmmmm you have made me think now... Worrgas or wait for a macdev... just want something light and tight :)

Then again the Geddon 2 is pretty close to release as well isn't it :)

Decisions indeed Mr Frain :)

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Well Dave, experience has told me never get anything as soon as it comes out - you're effectively doing unpaid beta testing! Give it a few months and make sure they get all the bugs ironed out, especially important with compressed air! :eek:

Look at the Worr Gas, they've just released the amended version with self sealing gauges etc. The Conquest 03 had a couple of minor niggles on release also - now ironed out though :)

Everything I've read says the Conquest is exceptional, whilst I've found testimonies by 'trusted' sources on the Worr gas adjustables a little harder to come by...

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
did anyone actually find out how the worr gas compairs to the macdev?
does the worr gass need an inline reg, im told the macdev doesnt

im thinking of swapping over to a macdev purely for the consistancy so i can use a fore grip to increase the amount of regulated air in reserve....to help stop any shootdown (if i have any with my new toy that is....aint tested yet)

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Just paintball will have CE bottles at the CC I would have thought... £135 for 1.1s' they are in the shop and on the webby :)

Dave

Munkeh

Planet of the Apes
Jul 12, 2002
Cheshire
Visit site
well... i ordered an Adjustable but they sent me a preset, so me being the tight ******* i am decided to keep it anyway and use it instead but the preset is damn small!

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
talking to the worr bloke at CC, he said it was possible to adjust the output of the preset reg by removing the bottle and using a hex key in the back of the reg. anyone done this??
quite fancy one of these myself, anyone want a 1.1 angel air in black??:D