Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worst designed marker of all time

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Have you seen the new one with the integrated hopper and two 12g's?

Anyone remember the last gun with an integrated hopper and two 12g's?
wasnt it a darkside that used 2 12grammers and had a spring fed feed tube on top of the barrel? could be wrong i havnt seen em for at least 15 years!

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
;)

And the Golden Eagle may seem a bit clunky now but when they first came out over here they rocked so hard- you needed big ol' arms to carry one with a 20oz and hopper but the feeling of power was awesome.

used a golden eagle for a day once and at the time it was excellent the only down side was the site called gun and headshots on semis only

so next time went back to useing a phantom

Didnt the Eagles use the golden eagle markers and they were one of the top teams in the country back then, Also the preds used to use cockers?? may be crap designs but they obviously done the job.
My mate bought an electric marker in the early 90's from the Jesters shop, think it was near chippenham. I cant remember the name of it but it looked like a cross between a machine gun and 12 bore. it was said then that electronic markers wouldnt catch on.
Anyone know what it was???? Its doing my head in!
Nige

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
think i chucked out the magazine or its in my loft
you used to be able to buy shotgun style paintball guns ect i think from america used to be pages of adverts in the magazines