Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worst designed marker of all time

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
Does anyone know the electrovolt marker that runs purely of electricity to generate the pressure its made in a bullpup design and the battery pack only holds enough electricity to fire 500 balls sure i would agree it is a new step but i believe its slightly impractical i just cant decide whether its good or bad so you decide
http://www.nationalpaintball.com/pdfs/pressreleases/eVolt.pdf
This would have revolutionised the game - if they had got it right. I think NPS might still be smarting about that one, as they took a hella lot of orders at the Vegas Shot show for them 2 years ago. I would seriously have thought this would have cost JJ his job - maybe it did - I havn't heard anything about him for a while....

think i chucked out the magazine or its in my loft
you used to be able to buy shotgun style paintball guns ect i think from america used to be pages of adverts in the magazines

it was bought over here from the shop the captain of the jesters owned in the early 90's. I know what type you are on about but I really cant remember it being one of those. God i wish i could remember the name of it. :eek: We all laughed when he bought it cause it was electrnic. Going to have to spend the night searching google now :eek:
Nige

Rex Mundi

hello mum !
Apr 7, 2005
Leeds UK
Visit site
The Icon Z.

It was a horrible spyder clone which reached critical mass at 160 fps. You'd have more success sellotaping a paintball to the grip & pistol whipping someone than actually trying to shoot someone with it.

It was my first marker - I thought about buying a new barrel but decided I'd be just polishing a turd. I'm thinking about selling it to some pikeys to try & hold post offices up with. God knows the Royal Mail staff could do with a laugh.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Didnt the Eagles use the golden eagle markers and they were one of the top teams in the country back then, Also the preds used to use cockers?? may be crap designs but they obviously done the job.
Nige
My love affair with the cocker started back in the day while playing alongside the Preds back in the day at Battlezone in kent, While we were trying to take out a particulary enthusiastic runner with our splats and things, Shiney walked up behind us, said step aside lads, i'll get him, then slamfired the cocker and laying a hail of shots straight onto this guy.....it was love at first site.
The design was well ahead of it's time when it was produced, and although it's unfashionable, a set up cocker will hold it's own on any field.
Oh and here's a Sheridan KP-2 pump that i found whilst looking for that gun as i didn't read your original thread properly but as i found the picture i'd thught i'd post it up.
sheridan KP-2.jpg

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
My love affair with the cocker started back in the day while playing alongside the Preds back in the day at Battlezone in kent, While we were trying to take out a particulary enthusiastic runner with our splats and things, Shiney walked up behind us, said step aside lads, i'll get him, then slamfired the cocker and laying a hail of shots straight onto this guy.....it was love at first site.
The design was well ahead of it's time when it was produced, and although it's unfashionable, a set up cocker will hold it's own on any field.
Oh and here's a Sheridan KP-2 pump that i found whilst looking for that gun as i didn't read your original thread properly but as i found the picture i'd thught i'd post it up.
View attachment 577
thats the sort of thing
used to be all sorts of things similer style from shotguns to pistols asume most of them where tosh