Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Worst paintball company

domo247

Only Gods can use Angels
May 12, 2006
Lol

I really hope the companies say well we are hounred to be asked but well Piss off we dont need you!

WGP4Life

Banned
Jul 18, 2005
Hertfordshire
AJermstad said:
Umm.....I've not recieved my recent issue of PGI. Has anyone else?
If you really did cancel my subscription duffy...I'd love it if you re-instate it...old buddy...old pal...hehe :D :eek:

I love PGi really, y'all know that :)
I was promised a copy of this from Robbo himself, I havn't got it. :(

In all honesty, this thread isn't gonna help anyon....

Aww screw it, i'll just jump on the bandwagon.. Virtue, that's bad.. To advertise your product is one thing but to badmouth someone elses is just plain mean..

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
domo247 said:
I don’t think any of the online paintball stores are to bad at all.

God knows how many orders they get a week have but I expect they only make 1 cock up per 150 orders which is pretty good going. Especially with paintball equipment…. its not like ordering and shipping DVD's.

And you have to consider the people who ring up and email changing there orders and cancelling a bet loads of that goes on in paintball when people realize then need XL in stead of large or they need to cancel there paint order or add another box to the order etc.

I have noticed lots of negatives towards gizmos. However I’ve used them several times and think there great quick delivery under 2 days for me on each of the 3 occasions I order before 8 30 in the morning though. And they really know there stuff and give great advice.

Dom
I agre that there's not a bad online store, but here's my 2p...........
If a store cannot fulfill "ANY" order then "THEY" should contact "YOU" and tell you so, nothing irritates me more than trying to get a straight answer as to the whereabouts of my stuff !
Gizmo's are one of the biggest culprits for this, if they only let people know then they'd save face. They may lose an order this time but at least you knew where you where with them and would probably try them again.
I recently ordered from LIPS for the first time and basically there was a comedy of errors that ensued, Chris @ LIPS kept me completely informed as to what was going on and why, shipped stuff direct from the states to fulfill my order and threw in some free stuff for the inconvienience, for this reason alone i will go back to LIPS, knowing that my orders will be respected.
On the other side of things, there's Gizmo's who i believe to have sold me a Y board for an egg claiming it was a Z board, and that took three weeks to arrive with constant chasing????? (i didn't find out until many month later by the way)?
Planet have always been good, SP are ok, Just as well as Holmbush, have all done wll for me too, but LIPS is the one that has so far excelled.:)

Besides this thread could be worse......we could be taliking about car dealers, there's real service:mad: :mad: :mad:

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
diablo66 said:
Planet have always been good, SP are ok, Just as well as Holmbush, have all done wll for me too, but LIPS is the one that has so far excelled.:)
I ordered something face-to-face from Lips & it was there within 3 days, & exactly what I wanted.
I will be back when you have those angel feednecks in :).

Harty

Platinum Member
Jun 26, 2006
Edinburgh
ive had problems with guerilla aswell i got some jt pro zip playing pants on their ebay store 2 weeks ago i payed on the sixth and got an email on the 10th saying they had been posted and it was posted with royal mail first class recorded well this is the 17th and still no sign of them i also ordered an air fill rig in bout april and payed for next day deliver and i recieved it about 4 days later:mad: as soon as my playing pants get here im gonna keep clear of them until they sort out their deliveries for the zip pants i got a tracking number but it only seems to start tracking after it has been delivered:rolleyes:

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
I ordered from gizmos, not too much of a problem:

Air bottle - no issues, delivery was within timescales set
Egg2 shell - again fine
Egg2 battery door, ordered clear , got black not a biggy

only one thing I thought was quite funny, my order on the website said still packing, eve nthough I had the stuff under my desk at work!

not a bad exp and would probably use again.

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
FAT BOBS! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not one for usually having a go at a mailorder business cos I know how hard it is myself to run one but its taken 6weeks to recieve my order. Apparently the bag Ive been needing for weeks was sent but never reached me (even though the other part of the order that did arrive two weeks late was recorded so if this is the same its been theived by the postie) so after multiple emails eventually I'm told its been sent today after asking for a refund. It just seems like I've had to fight for the very products I paid for over 6 weeks ago.

I wouldnt care I've dealt with Fat bobs in the past many times and never had a problem, always happy to help and products always arrived on time. Total shame but I know I wont be shopping from them again unfortunately. This experience has been more hassle than the products are worth.