Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

X-Mag vs Angel

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
I always thought it was good service having a tech at all the events. Then one of the guys said do you not think its strange they need to have techs there, are they basically saying there markers are unreliable??!! hadn't thought of it that way until then. :)

Can't comment on an x-mag as I haven't owned one, but hated my angel with a passion. Had nothing but bother with it (and no I didn't fiddle with it). :(

Dave

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by L1f3
but hated my angel with a passion. Had nothing but bother with it (and no I didn't fiddle with it). :(

Dave
MMmmm, but as soon as it came back home to its daddy it worked sweet as a nut, with absolutely no problems....?

;)

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Originally posted by Benfrain
MMmmm, but as soon as it came back home to its daddy it worked sweet as a nut, with absolutely no problems....?

;)
Angels must hate us Geordies then :D or changing from using cockers since I started playing cursed the angel :p

NBR

Tiger Army 1st Battallion
Oct 1, 2002
London
Visit site
Thread Jack police have been called!

Paul: whats this little monster doing in your sig??? Telling me my IP add etc??:)

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Originally posted by L1f3
Angels must hate us Geordies then :D or changing from using cockers since I started playing cursed the angel :p

Know what you mean Dave,

I have an LCD and it wont take a charge so have to get someone to take it to Angel tech to have a look. So I thought Bollix will buy Tony's Trix :D

J[zz

Apologies for small thread jack!