Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox 360 or PS3?

lewyakapie

Ultimate User
Dec 9, 2007
Hartlepool
HAHA it's easy, xbox 360 mate. The games are the nads on there own. Halo 3 and COD4 need i say more?
As well as having us lot to look after you :D
xbox is the future :D
Regards Christian
but halo three has to be the ****test game I have ever played and i am a person that loved one and two and loved the xbox online but halo three just didn't make the cut unfortunatly.

pablo666

What reasons are there that makes it **** mate? unfortunatley i cannot agree with you on that, i have also played all the halo games but believe the graphics etc. do it. Most of the people i know either play halo 3 or COD4 and all agree they are the dogs bollocks for games out. Halo 3 has also been named game of the century i believe, correct me if i am wrong. This is my opinion , your own is as valid as mine but i feel i will have alot of support.
Regards Christian

mike510

Banned
Nov 24, 2007
tamworth
at the end of the day i would say the ps3 is better for sado's who love games like warhawk? but if your going to play online then its gotta be the xbox cus its fcukin sick pes 08 and cod 4 all the way

pablo666

at the end of the day i would say the ps3 is better butter if your going to playonline then its gotta be the xbox cus its fcukin sick pes 08 all the way
watch spelling and "txt" speak mate, just warning for future, not too much there which is good but just not appreciated by all.
Regards Christian
PES is also 3+? not sure it would " stimulate me for more than 2 minutes?

lewyakapie

Ultimate User
Dec 9, 2007
Hartlepool
What reasons are there that makes it **** mate? unfortunatley i cannot agree with you on that, i have also played all the halo games but believe the graphics etc. do it. Most of the people i know either play halo 3 or COD4 and all agree they are the dogs bollocks for games out. Halo 3 has also been named game of the century i believe, correct me if i am wrong. This is my opinion , your own is as valid as mine but i feel i will have alot of support.
Regards Christian
I know lol I thought that I might have ofended allot of Halo lovers, I did think the campaign was alright but online was ****