Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox 360 or PS3?

pablo666

at the end of the day mate if some people aint gonna speak to me bec of the slang i use there not worth knowing bec to me thats just being an idol b a s t a r d s for mikes sake
a) i was not actually reffering ot you or you're text as i did not realise you had used it.
b) as for what you have just said, i am not going to reply as it isn't worth it, ill let the Mods do there job when the time comes.
Regards Christian

matty healy

Mean Machine
Nov 28, 2007
Tamworth
www.korruptkillerz.co.uk
halo

i thought the campaign was crap and online bec your game play was the same all the time unlike gears of war and rainbow 6 they are more strategic than halo 3 so that is why i dont rate it th technoligy of games has moved on but bungie didnt realise it

pablo666

I know lol I thought that I might have ofended allot of Halo lovers, I did think the campaign was alright but online was ****
Haha i thought it was the other way around personally mate. But fair enough :D like i sadi you're opinion is valid like mine. online is only **** normally for those who either have **** connections or stand in the doorway while they have a cup of tea and the rest of us play.
Regards Christian

mike510

Banned
Nov 24, 2007
tamworth
a) i was not actually reffering ot you or you're text as i did not realise you had used it.
b) as for what you have just said, i am not going to reply as it isn't worth it, ill let the Mods do there job when the time comes.
Regards Christian

and check yor spelling if your going to pick faults and youve got nothing else to do, sad f***

pablo666

Regards Christian

and check yor spelling if your going to pick faults and youve got nothing else to do, sad f***
I do believe you have just picked out faults unless im mistaken?
Anyway i am going to be the man here and leave this at this. Back to topic.

matty healy

Mean Machine
Nov 28, 2007
Tamworth
www.korruptkillerz.co.uk
text

alright pablo at the end of the day this is how i speak and i only wrote a comment to join in the fun so im not going to change how i speak just so people will thinik different of me so dont judge a book by its cover

mike510

Banned
Nov 24, 2007
tamworth
i picked faults on your typing because you fort you would do it on mine so dont start that s*** and yes you will leave it cus your a bitch