Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XSV American PRO Clinic in the UK

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Can we get back to the point in the post please lads, if you want to express your opinions on a UK PRO team then start your own thread, don't go hijacking this one!!!

But on that note, NeXus played and entire season, and if for whatever reason they pulled in some players to assist them in making the cut then good luck to them. As I have said many times before, paintball is a team game, no one, two or three players make a team it's seven guys, so, give them a break Mike, they are doing the UK proud, don't look for chances to throw stones eh.

Thanks for the feedback so far lads.

Sid

mikie

Apr 29, 2004
London
i was not saying that nexus are not a good team but they should have played there own team. If they are better then shock and tigers why did both teams play there own team. Because they know that if they dont make the cut then thay are not good enough to play top level paintball. well, they made the cut so good on them.
what i think that you are saying is that it would be ok for me to set up a team that has never played before employ 7 russians for the weekend and earn myself a pro position in the nppl. i think not some how.
Nexus, why did you not put your own team in for the event? you would have made the cut. i am not a nexus hater but i dont think they went about this the right way.

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Come on!!!!

Come on Mikie mate, I'm gonna be looking on this all day tomorrow to see what the interest is in this Clinic only to listen to you rabbit on about NeXus, this thread has nothing to do with that, so, take it to the San Diego thread man, you know the one, you have been on it already.

Please.........go on, or I'll open up a can of MakD on your a$$!!!!

Sid

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
Re: right well ???

Originally posted by sykesg
Jinx, I might be reading this wrong, what exactly are you saying?
i am not slanting tigers or shock in any way as i know a few players from both teams ok i was just saying that with nexus's sponsorship and results from last season that at present they are to me rated the best team in britain thats all.closely followed by u guys of course and well done to all of u for getting into nppl for 05.

now back to topic about this pro clinic anyone got anymore idea's suggestions?????

regards

mikie

Apr 29, 2004
London
sorry sid. do you have any dates in mind yet? how many people will this event be open to? count me in. i could do with learning some new skillz

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Re: Re: right well ???

Originally posted by jinx76
i am not slanting tigers or shock in any way as i know a few players from both teams ok i was just saying that with nexus's sponsorship and results from last season that at present they are to me rated the best team in britain thats all.closely followed by u guys of course and well done to all of u for getting into nppl for 05.

now back to topic about this pro clinic anyone got anymore idea's suggestions?????

regards
Thanks, and with 4 scores to everyones elses 5! - very close though. You can't go on last years results, the tigers are a completely new team from last year. Apart from vegas and SD where we didn't have enough players, we have been 4th or above in every major tourney we have entered. Unfortunatly the nexus guys two top scores have been from legion and eclipse in toulouse.

Real sorry for the hijack Sid, now back to topic!

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
No dates yet mate, to be honest I'm just putting the feelers out to see if it will work, I have a few big names on board so far, also in the UK to help promote this as I and hopefully alot of you feel that if we get the PRO's to work for our hard earned cash then we could actually learn something, and maybe up our games a little, couldn't hurt eh.

I'll keep you all posted but hopefully this will happen.

Sid

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
just a quick thought, an no disrespect to XSV but if i had a choice it would be a Russian Legion seminar for first choice....... but of course having a team as excellent as XSV will certainly be an event.....

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by dusty
just a quick thought, an no disrespect to XSV but if i had a choice it would be a Russian Legion seminar for first choice....... but of course having a team as excellent as XSV will certainly be an event.....
Do you speak Russian......? Thought not.:D :p :D

Sid you have mail.