Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yeah i can take him

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
what, since when did gcses matter?
Since they became a test of character, a showing of an ability to knuckle down and a showing that you are able to form thought-out answers and marshal facts in subjects that you wouldn't necessarily have taken and are possibly uncomfortable in. Since they became a showing that you are able to follow what is taught, review it and put it into practise. Since they became a showing that you are able to follow instruction and have the discipline to acheive a good result through hard work and diligence.

I must answer that question 3 times a day. :)

Reactions: leachy and Exile

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
Since they became a test of character, a showing of an ability to knuckle down and a showing that you are able to form thought-out answers and marshal facts in subjects that you wouldn't necessarily have taken and are possibly uncomfortable in. Since they became a showing that you are able to follow what is taught, review it and put it into practise. Since they became a showing that you are able to follow instruction and have the discipline to acheive a good result through hard work and diligence.

well said , and just to add to it, when applying to uni's they sometimes refer back to your gcse results. Also some courses at some unis require you have a minimum of 5 A's or whatever..
to get on a dentistry course at .... (cant remember which uni it was) they wanted a min of 7 A* at gcse and 3 A's at a level to get on the course

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY

wow - when did they become all that?

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
I'm willing to bet a fiver that everyone who isn't taking, or hasn't taken Chemistry past GCSE can't remember half the stuff.

Really, unless you can really see yourself taking that subject further there are some GCSE's i could really do without, but i need them to show that i can accomplish a certain amount in every subject.

Polymerisation, lab test for chlorine, manufacturing sulphuric acid on an industrial scale, just some of the the things i learnt that i wont ever need again come june 17...

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
cant really comment on that since im doing it for A level so i can remember most of the stuff...
and dont even bother complaining about gcse's! just you wait, just wait till you start college. your life will be over.....

Reactions: Vox900