Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

yet again another ego 09 problem im having

john shelley

in the face
been paintball 2day with my 09 and its been playing up all day if any one can help im all good for liserning the problems r

sounds like its shooting really hot but is only shooting at 260fps and capped at 10bps

sound tinny when fired and also sounds like lots off air is cumming tho the barral

and is using 3000psi for 150 shotts if not rammped if rammped then mayby about 100 shotts (steely tank) but should do alot more no matter what tank it is

what i have done is cleaned and lubed the whole marker no diffrent also made sure the rammer is moving freely the dwell is set on 10.5 (witch is factary) changed the battry diddnt think it would make a diffrence changing battry but did that anyways

Last edited:

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
check dwell and make sure the reg (velocity adjuster) is fully screwed out then adjust it accordingly

john shelley

in the face
iv cheaked the dwell and agusted them in and out acordally but no matter what i did it always played up i was going send it planet but thorght someone might now on here whats up with it so if it happerns again while im playing i can fix it mate thats all

StewartW

Certified Eclipse Tech
Feb 13, 2012
Scotland
Check your LPR piston seal? Does it take a fair bit of effort to push the bolt forward when it is gassed up?

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Each marker will be slightly different try increasing your lpr by 1/2 turn then retest
150 shots on 300psi sounds good tbh as that would be around 7 pods on 3000psi fill