Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

yet again another ego 09 problem im having

john shelley

in the face
think it would b best to w8 and leav it alone and send it to eclipse for a service and a one over mate thanks for all your help mate im ok with dye problems as used to b a big dye fan but just resantly startd to use eclipse mate so not as up to date with the repars lol but liking the eclipse marker more than the nt i used to fire when the ego is working lol

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
What paint are you using?

Reason I ask, is that a guy at a walkon this weekend was shooting an ETEK2 (I know, different marker) and he couldn't shoot above 240fps.
Turns out it was his paint (he was using some left over paint) and as soon as he put Polar Ice in it, it shot bang on 280fps.

john shelley

in the face
we where using some 3 star for gi sportz mate not l00% what it was mate but the fps was not the problem it was the amount off air been used 3000psi for 150 shots and was capped at 10bps and shotting at 260-270fps and the noise my marker was making people where saying it sounded like there was a oring missing some where but stripped it completly and no oring missing mate also sounded tiny and also sounded like it was shooting loads off air out the barreal mate loads off things realy so thorght it will b best to send it to planet for a servise and a once over mate

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Morning,
Happy New Year :)
First thing to check is whether or not yoru Ego9 Solenoid Aseembly has a Plank Kit installed into it or not. You can do this by removing the solenoid assembly and looking at the underside, to see if it has the planks installed. If in doubt please email me a picture of the underside of the assembly (with accompanying details) to: nick.t@planeteclipse.com
Nicky T