Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You know what???

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Originally posted by rancid

You know I agree. That's the direction we should be taking the sport.
I once said of Rancid "I don't agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it" (paraphrasing Voltaire)

However his comments such as the above are stretching my liberal principles advocating freedom of speech to breaking point...

Kill, Stone, Persecute the Heretic :p

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Can anyone tell me...

Is Rancid a genuine bona-fide 'baller or is he a bit-actor the mods hire when the boards get a bit stale to stir things up a bit??? And Rancid, how many time have you been charged with Incitement to Riot?:D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Can anyone tell me...

Originally posted by guppy
Is Rancid a genuine bona-fide 'baller or is he a bit-actor the mods hire when the boards get a bit stale to stir things up a bit??? And Rancid, how many time have you been charged with Incitement to Riot?:D
Best be careful Guppy or before you know it Rancid (with his bayonet equiped, camo Angel) will be on your porch insisting you re-enact the Battle of Hastings. :eek:

Hotpoint--actually Teej was mistaken but it's an easily made error. You see, they're twins--Rancid and the Prince of Darkness, that is. The sort of thing you see on TV all the time, one good twin, one evil twin. Problem is they're still sorting out which is which.:D

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Re: Can anyone tell me...

Originally posted by Baca Loco

Best be careful Guppy or before you know it Rancid (with his bayonet equiped, camo Angel) will be on your porch insisting you re-enact the Battle of Hastings. :eek:
Ha! i have nothing to fear...i used to tag along with a bunch of re-enactment guys, i even had ferrets as pets. Battle of Hastings, no prob..i was there at Battle in 2000 for the big re-enactment! so Ha! again i say! Oh s***! does this prove Rancids theory that 'ballers are war crazy????? (Not actually, i'm a pacifist veggie tree hugging hippie objector who just happens to get a huge rush from paintball!)
PS oh yeah.... and ferrets!!!;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Can anyone tell me...

Originally posted by guppy
Guppy, yes, he was a bona fide baller and we don't hire him, he hires us (moderators) and yes, he does play devil's advocate sometimes but don't be fooled by that, sometimes he is serious, trick is, to work out when he is :)

Robbo