The Home Of European Paintball

you 'pro players' are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

The DQ Boy

Feb 1, 2002
Lakeland Mnnesota
Visit site
No offense to you supposed 'pro players' but you guys really suck in woods ball. I mean if you dont have a colored balloon bunker in front of you, well let's face it, you can't hold your own. I'd love to play some of you 'pro player' in a speed arena, i bet anything i would wipe the floor with most of you.

The DQ Boy

Feb 1, 2002
Lakeland Mnnesota
Visit site
pro players

No i am not, I am serious. I have played some pros in my life and they are crap. They just assume wait till some one else makes a move and then when that person does make the move they take all the credit for it. They all want to bunker and shoot paint, that is all most pro players do, is bunker and see who can shoot the most paint at one or the other. At least from my experience.

elTwitcho

Feb 1, 2002
Visit site
Well kiddy, if you were so much better than all the pro players, and would mop the floor with them on a "speed arena" as you call it, then why aren't you on a pro team? Being the best player in the world, you could play for any team you wanted. You could get paid to play paintball. You could be sent all over the world to compete. You could have all your gear furnished by your sponsors. Why not man? What's holding you back if you really are so damn good?

Yeah that's what I thought, stfu

scotty dog

New Skool
Jul 16, 2001
ESSEX,
LOL

LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL
LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL-LOL

HOLD ON
I,M JUST TRYING TO PICK MYSELF UP FROM THE FLOOR.......:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

The DQ Boy

Feb 1, 2002
Lakeland Mnnesota
Visit site
yo know the sub

ok, wow you are all so funny with your lil lol's and ha ha ha's. gee wish i could come up with sh$@ like that. Any way i can go pro dick, i am in the military, with the air born infantry ranger. Mayby in 2 years when i get out i will go pro, but i like where i am now, I have been playin paintball for 15 years b4 i went into the army. And my ingnorance? well why dont you take a look at all your buddies that have posted, i have played with pros, have they played with me ever?? nope. so who are the ignorant ones?? You guys would have no freaking chance against me in woods ball mayby in speedball but i doubt it. And who are you calling Kiddy?? what the hell does that have to do with anything?? I think you should all take a step back and think b4 you post. You are all like a bunch of young kids that can't say anything with out swearing. I am sorry you guys take this so personally but it is true.

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
So do you manage "dairy Queen" in between being an airborne infantry ranger? and beating pro's. Where do you play woodland with these pro's? How can you state that you are better than every guy who posts on here? I am not having a go at you but you are not backing up your boasts with evidence.

The DQ Boy

Feb 1, 2002
Lakeland Mnnesota
Visit site
ok

So now you are assuming that i am a manager at the dairy queen?? well let me tell you somethng to assume something makes an ass out of u and me, no i do not manage a dairy queen, i used to b4 i went into the army that is what my platoon calls me for a nickname, is that ok or is that not cool for you pros. did i ever state that i was better than any guy on her? no i did not. Well i play a lil in georgia and in caly, florida all over. Don't ask me any names becuase all the times i played the person that was running the event always split the pros up with everyone else, so i never got any names. I am just saying that most if not all pros bunker way too much and do way to much paint slinging not enough moving, or tactics. They are so used to seing their apponet the minute they step out from behind the begining bunker that they dont need to do much but sling paint back and forth untill he or she hit's some one. Their is much more to woods ball.

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
. And my ingnorance? well why dont you take a look at all your buddies that have posted, i have played with pros, have they played with me ever?? nope. so who are the ignorant ones?? You guys would have no freaking chance against me in woods ball mayby in speedball but i doubt it.

You did infact state that you are better than any one who posts on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.