Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

your best site past /present

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
My replies are going to be a bit weird because I have only played once in the UK. Spent all my yooof in California.

Old school site to practice: The Fairgrounds in Vallejo, CA. 2000-2001 we spent every Saturday there practicing Iron Kids/Dynasty, KAPP Factory, etc.

Old school to play. SC Village in LA was pretty amazing. Huge crowds raised up above the fields let you watch games from a great angle and they had huge SupAir and Hyberball fields.

Old school tourney. 2004 NPPL Tampa was amazing. At the American Football stadium for the Tamba Bay Buccaneers, we showed up were given a tent plot number. There were 100's of pop up tents already set up with tables and chairs for 10 guys. We shared it with another team (morning/afternoon brackets). Also there were tables with free cold water and bananas to combat the heat (like 35c and 90% humidity). decent sized vendor area, got to hang out with Dan Bonebrake again as I hadn't seen him in a year or two. Great fields, police as security guards. You had to show your ID just to get past the stands like you do in the Mills but armed cops checking ID's gave it a bit more...cred. You felt safe having your stuff out.

New school...I reallllly liked the Millennium Basildon setup. Grass, beer, tons of stuff close by, easy to get to, amazing fields. I know that's 1 event and not an ongoing thing, so for a perm practice facility, the private field in Marseille that we practiced at was pretty bomb.

Last edited: