Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1.1 DOT bottle

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
pottts

dont get a dot bottle dude. campaign probably wont want to fill it as like someone said it invalidates the insurance (probably) and campaign is commercial.
stay with your current bottle, then when you afford it get an hse/pi bottle, then you can play tournies n' shizzle.

oh, bin thinkin bout your lcd, maybe the breech o'ring is missing??just a thought.

Eric.

pottts

Dec 29, 2003
I'll tell you when i know
Cheers mate,

I'm going along to Ambush at the end of the month and a Wdp Tech is going to have a look and maybe service it for me.

Thought i'd upgrade my bolt, from speaking to some of the guys there the other week. and am awaiting a soft nose bolt.

i was just wondering about the bottle as i was getting a bit pi$$ed off running out of air half way through a game. don't think i'll bother if campaign want let me. i'll just keep on saving!!!

Is it still at Dorking on the 15th?

:D

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
IT'S ILLEGAL TO FILL IT IN THE UK............... doesn't matter if you use H-pac, dive tank or blow into it really hard. If it's in the UK then it's not been UK tested, therefore illegal to use it (it can't have been tested as it's not a UK standard......ask H-pac, but DO NOT use it)
Completely illegal and anyone trying to sell it to you is a dick. Unless it's from the US and even they should know better. :)
Health and Safety law, nothing to do with invalidating insurance.
So, before answering a question as serious as this, make sure you have the correct answer........... a newbie could take bad advice as gospel from someone with a high post count and bad information.

From the UKPSF site:
I have a DOT bottle can I use H-pac?

The simple answer is NO

H-pac will only fill HSE approved air cylinder that are in test. No other cylinders will be filled. This is the law in the UK.

So there you go, you can't fill a dot bottle in the UK.........same law for us as H-pac.

pottts

Dec 29, 2003
I'll tell you when i know
Thanks...

Cheers guys i was about to make a stupid mistake.

I am very new to all this so i am very grateful for all of your advice.
:)

Got a few questions:

What does Bump mean?

and whats H-pac?

Kaish

Pink Bandana Crew
Oct 17, 2003
Glasgow
Visit site
Bump is used to push a thread up the forums if it gets lost in the nether pages.

H-PAC are the testing authority for HPA tanks, they also fill air at most tournies.