Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1of1 customized & lasered SLG UL; looks like an NT

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
SLGs typically don't get a whole lot of lovin' on these forums and that's reflected in resale value. Despite this, I've had mine since i took up ballin' and it's been an absolute workhorse; never once failing me with all the technical issues that usually plague other SLG users.

Been lovingly upped from stock. To be sold together as pictured. Stock SLGs start from around £100. My dilemna is that i've made my SLG into a "work of art" where aesthetics exceed performance (compared to stock higher-end markers). A potential buyer will only see a low-end sear-tripper gat and obviously try to low-ball me.

Anyone care to advise me on a reasonable starting value for the entire package as a whole, please?

Upped with the following:

- Lasered body & barrel
- CF boomstick back (0.688)
- NT clamping feedneck
- DM9/10 ironmen trigger
- DM UL grips (upped from stock Proto variant)
- NT hyper3 reg
- NT on/off ASA
- Critical magnetic return trigger mod

- Comes in DM gun case with C9 sock & multi-tool.
- stock UL trigger and extra hyper3 reg grips (1x DM, 1x NT) included as spares.

Cheers.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
300 atleast

barrel = 70

anno = 70? or more

asa, trigger, feedneck, case and multitool = 70...

I always said i would get this, but unfortunately you have caught me when i have no money so...

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
Would like to take tournie-level ballin' bit more seriously this year and so feel the need to upgrade to a better gat for that reason.

then again, the UoB team is still seeded in the netherealms of the CPPS conference division so i'm in no real rush to sell the SLG UL but it's handy to know a ballpark figure of how much it's potentially worth just in case a good deal on either a black NT/geo turns up on the forums.

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
mate that gun is the sex!!!
it is the nicest looking slg i´ve ever seen but it still has the slg internals and bolt so the perfomrance will be limited. I´d say around 240 as it looks sweet byut is an slg :)

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Difficult call. Lovely upgrades and sweet laser job - but it's still an SLG...I'd try it at £250, but expet around £200 more likely...

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
Appreciate the advice and comments.

Lump's suggestion seems the most realistic solution to recoup as much money as possible but it's such a shame to breakup a marker like this. I'll keep it in mind though, if there arent any takers for the whole gat.

(or i'll take my chances on pbnation....ugh)