Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2007 project???

Grim Reaper

Dec 19, 2005
Market Harborough
Visit site
Quick question. I'm planning next year to make a multi Ion cannon. Top secret design at the moment (Just in my head) Can see it working from gas, and paint feeders mounted to the back. Only problem I have is the trigger, I want them to all fire from one trigger pull, so one pull fires one ball from each of the three guns. Is that allowed on the walk ons? Its not full auto, or three shot burst, its like ramping really. Your thoughts, and who should I ask this question to get a definitive answer?:confused:

Joe

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
Not very experienced within scenario ball atall, but i would expect this would only be allowed in "big games"...or something like that.

I've often dribbled hours of time away in school drawing sketches of paintball mini gun's, The usually involve a large refuse bin filled with paint, and alot of welding :eek:

;)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
AFAIK you are only allowed 1 trigger mechanism. Hence the 'rocking' trigger and the wonderful touch sensitive one I once used being 'illegal' as far as rules go.

Russell Smith is the 'best' person to ask - as he writes the rules that we all play by ;).

TheRenton

P8nt'in Yo Face Since 03
Quick question. I'm planning next year to make a multi Ion cannon. Top secret design at the moment (Just in my head) Can see it working from gas, and paint feeders mounted to the back. Only problem I have is the trigger, I want them to all fire from one trigger pull, so one pull fires one ball from each of the three guns. Is that allowed on the walk ons? Its not full auto, or three shot burst, its like ramping really. Your thoughts, and who should I ask this question to get a definitive answer?:confused:

Joe

it's already been done by one of the tech heads over on Talkpaintball.com

Grim Reaper

Dec 19, 2005
Market Harborough
Visit site
Its just an idea at present. Its the one trigger firing the gun thats the problem. Alot of time and money spent and can't us it. I've looked in the tech section on talk, gone back to 2004, and can't find it (I maybe blind?) It would look nothing like a normal marker though, trigger will be mounted above the barrels, and quite a way infront of the feed tubes.

Thanks for the interest, and help.

Joe

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
AFAIK you are only allowed 1 trigger mechanism. Hence the 'rocking' trigger and the wonderful touch sensitive one I once used being 'illegal' as far as rules go.

Russell Smith is the 'best' person to ask - as he writes the rules that we all play by ;).
He wants to use it for recball play not tourney :eek: