Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2Hott4u No More!

Hi all
It comes with great sadness that I post this but the time has come to put 2Hott4u to bed for good.
Reasons being that over the last 5 years I have given everything to running a team for others before thinking of my own or families needs. In return only a very few people within the team I counted as friends have bothered to support me. This has all finally took its toll on me as a player and as a person. I will still be around playing for anyone who will have me and will hopefully support Kitch by playing or supporting him down at Super5ives. I will still hopefully have the Allstar team to support Wendy at the Masters, if not I will still be up to either play or see the friends I have made. I will also be supporting Planet Eclipse in any way I can.
So now on to the thanks I need to give people.
To the team members who never stabbed me in the back and stood by me til the end, I can't thank you enough. I have made good friends in you guys and I know a couple of you will still be walking on field with me guesting for others :)
To Planet Eclipse, for the best part of 20 years you guys have supported me and been among my greatest friends. You have given me sponsorship that not even some of the Pro's have had and for just the friendship I will always support and promote you in any way I can. Without you we would of had nothing. You guys are true friends, Special thanks to Ledz, Jules and Jack for putting up with me for nearly 20 years. thankyou :)
To all our other sponsors, NXE, Conceptwear, DXS, SOS Paintball, Paintball Pictures. Dan Randon Photography, RMP Partitioning, PGI, P8ntballer Forums (think thats it) Thanks for being there for us.
To Kitch, you are an absolute legend. You are also someone I am proud to call a friend. Without you and your support I think we would of disappeared long ago. I bow down to you sir.
To ALL my friends I have made on here. Whether I met you through blowing myself up or through being at a tournament thankyou for spending time having a chat, buying me a coffee and being friends, I will still see you about but I thank you for all your support and friendship.
To all my friends who are mods on here. Thankyou for always making me a part of your forums.
Thanks to all the teams we have played (apart from a few) for being true sportsmen/ladies.
And lastly, thanks to EVERYONE who has guest for us over the years, without you guys we would of never got off the ground.
So I think thats about it, Im sorry if I missed anyone.
See you all around and thanks for putting up with me.
Nige

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Hi all
It comes with great sadness that I post this but the time has come to put 2Hott4u to bed for good.
Reasons being that over the last 5 years I have given everything to running a team for others before thinking of my own or families needs. In return only a very few people within the team I counted as friends have bothered to support me. This has all finally took its toll on me as a player and as a person. I will still be around playing for anyone who will have me and will hopefully support Kitch by playing or supporting him down at Super5ives. I will still hopefully have the Allstar team to support Wendy at the Masters, if not I will still be up to either play or see the friends I have made. I will also be supporting Planet Eclipse in any way I can.
So now on to the thanks I need to give people.
To the team members who never stabbed me in the back and stood by me til the end, I can't thank you enough. I have made good friends in you guys and I know a couple of you will still be walking on field with me guesting for others :)
To Planet Eclipse, for the best part of 20 years you guys have supported me and been among my greatest friends. You have given me sponsorship that not even some of the Pro's have had and for just the friendship I will always support and promote you in any way I can. Without you we would of had nothing. You guys are true friends, Special thanks to Ledz, Jules and Jack for putting up with me for nearly 20 years. thankyou :)
To all our other sponsors, NXE, Conceptwear, DXS, SOS Paintball, Paintball Pictures. Dan Randon Photography, RMP Partitioning, PGI, P8ntballer Forums (think thats it) Thanks for being there for us.
To Kitch, you are an absolute legend. You are also someone I am proud to call a friend. Without you and your support I think we would of disappeared long ago. I bow down to you sir.
To ALL my friends I have made on here. Whether I met you through blowing myself up or through being at a tournament thankyou for spending time having a chat, buying me a coffee and being friends, I will still see you about but I thank you for all your support and friendship.
To all my friends who are mods on here. Thankyou for always making me a part of your forums.
Thanks to all the teams we have played (apart from a few) for being true sportsmen/ladies.
And lastly, thanks to EVERYONE who has guest for us over the years, without you guys we would of never got off the ground.
So I think thats about it, Im sorry if I missed anyone.
See you all around and thanks for putting up with me.
Nige

:O ! this is a shocker!

sad to here nige, but I'm sure it wont be the last we hear of your bunch of merry men.

I'll bring you a donut next time you're down super5ives

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
dam this crule world we live in :-( i heard so much about this team but never seen them play :( i use to love the custom ego's and everything :-( . They will be missed . Nige is a great guy even though we only met for a fraction of 5 minutes but it was good . I hope this aint the last of you all :)
:D dex :D

Thanks Dave, sorry I never managed to bribe you on board Lol!
I will still be down helping Kitch with Super5ives mate so see you there :)

Si, I was going to put you down along with Sam as the original guests that got us started, but didnt want you to get all big headed :D Thanks for everything mate :)
Perhaps we should get together at the Masters for a run out with Kitch and a few of the other guys.
Hopefully one day all the wannabes that think they are the nuts will one day realise they are the ones that hurt this sport and then teams and the Federation might have a chance :(
See you soon mate, you got my number :)
Nige

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Ive pulled this from another thread, but it links in to this one perfectly

I believe paintball is missing individuals that want to manage teams rather than play and manage them. Teams in the states have coaches and huge infrastructures (don't get me wrong mostly parents of team members etc ...) but they all play their individual role in some way. I know theres the likes of Rich Telford etc ... But look at the best teams in the UK they have at least 1 or 2 individuals that don't play to help create the opportunities for the teams to attend events with out the stress of having to do bookings and then perform once they arrive.

Yes I am also very aware this is hard to do but its my two pence. My best playing experience was on a team that had a manager that breathed life into the team the whole way through but got annoyed when he couldn't play as much as he wanted. And thus we folded.

I personally think managers are mental for taking on the tasks, but if we got better as a country things might pick up and people get paid or at least subsidized to such tasks!
The problem with paintball palyer's is the players. they never appreciate what the like of Nige, Simon and myself have done to try and keep a team going. its so hard to do and what do you get in return from players ?

Nige really sorry to hear this mate, i know you put a lot into it and missed some home life. play for fun again buddy :)

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
!

Was surprised to hear this news Nige. Real shame. I know what its like when players dont support their teams and captains/managers.

Best of luck with future. Enjoy your paintball this year.

Cheers Craig P

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
There will always be a cup of coffee over here in hawaii hun!
You helped me out several times whilst in the UK and I am thankful for that.
Im glad your not quitting though babe, although the team will be a loss!

Swooop

Jul 8, 2001
Under the bed...
Hey dude,

Gutted to hear the news. I think you forgot to mention Stako as a sponsor. Keep your chin up and im sure you will bump into the Quake boys on the 50 some way or other!