Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3,000 vs 5,000

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
I have @my disposal 2 bottles,Pure Energy/Evil one is pre-set 3,000 the other 5,000.
I have to sell one,my query is which one would be the better to keep,don't worry about d8's and stuff I'm thinking more along the lines of usage.
Both 1.1L so what are the benefits of the 5,000 over the 3,000 and vise versa,I undertstand about the higher pressure but to what purpose?
In laymans terms...more shots,etc,etc...:D
Cheers.

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
Nobody, because the max fill anywhere is 4500psi. The thing i would ask myself is, do you go anywhere that fill to 4500psi? If yeah, keep the 5k one and sell the 3k

-James
That was my initial idea,but I wanted to know if there was any benefit apart from the obvious....cheers....:D

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
I always like to be safe than sorry, running out of air in long games can be a bitch:eek: but that was back in the days of playing senario. Big games, the more air you can carry the better, long walks to the fill station can be tiresome.

With supair, you could get away with 3000 fill in todays 5 man events, but in the days of 7 man a couple of years back, a full 4500 fill was needed.

You have also got to consider how efficient the marker is that your using, with shockers, well.... i would deffinately stick with 4.5k bottle.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
With supair, you could get away with 3000 fill in todays 5 man events, but in the days of 7 man a couple of years back, a full 4500 fill was needed.

You have also got to consider how efficient the marker is that your using, with shockers, well.... i would deffinately stick with 4.5k bottle.
Definately. Having said that I have shot a 4.5k 1.1l fill in 5man, but I do like to shoot. 4 pods (ish) from a 3k on a shocker, I do the by the time I get to my primary, lol, shockers suck at efficiency.

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
Must admit with my Ego efficiency is not an issue,I can use all the paint I carry and still have air left..
The dilema is I have both bottles sitting here,I know if I go 3,000 undoubtedly I may get to a point where I could've used the 5k.
So there is no downside to taking the 5k over the 3,weight the same,size same,etc,etc...cheers...