Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

30th Sept Super league teams

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Just interested in what teams are making the trip to the super league on the 30th.

And, is there any type of divisions in the SL?

-james

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
That is correct :rolleyes:

And J@mes your an @rse :eek:
At present there is no Divisional setup due to small amount of teams turning up. Although I must admit there are some quality players in those that are there.

If teams start booking in am sure Superleague will set it up with Divs, they have the facilities.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
The train station is a fair bit from the site mate about half an hour by taxi to it, There is a bus that goes up there but im not sure of what time and wqhere it leaves from (even though im a Darlingtonian myself) Give PointBlank a ring and see if they can slap on some transport for you mate

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
sid mate, these are the university barbarians, a team skimmed from the best of all uni teams, you should be playing for them man, we are taking down 2 teams, so was going to camp out with themv:p

webby

University Barbarians
The train station is a fair bit from the site mate about half an hour by taxi to it, There is a bus that goes up there but im not sure of what time and wqhere it leaves from (even though im a Darlingtonian myself) Give PointBlank a ring and see if they can slap on some transport for you mate
Cheers for the info buddy. Would give them a ring but not in the country at the moment. Have messaged them via the website but figured I'd ask here too :)

So anyone know about camping?