Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

44pix - CPPS - Round 1 - Preview Pictures are up

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
The pictures I've loaded onto facebook are a decent size and quality, and are more than good enough to share between your facebook buddies, use as a profile picture etc. I have also placed the 44pix logo in a location which doesn't obscure the main subject in focus. All I ask is that they aren't edited or used for non-commerical purposes.

Now, if you want a digital copy of the original then it will cost. This is fairly normal practice with paintball photography. I doubt, nor do I expect to make a fortune out of this.... but any funds (if any at all) made from this will help pay for stuff like stickers to help promote 44pix and make your hoppers look all nice and pretty :)

If you wish to obtain a digital copy, the please message me via the 44pix Facebook page

Cheers

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
nice work, never seen any of your photos before but you make me look good ;)
Cheers buddy

Bought the camera last season and used it twice, but I couldnt find any time to use to properly as I was still playing paintball. This was the third time I used the camera and first proper paintball event as a 'photographer', managed to get some decent pics and some deadful ones aswell lol.

Looking forward to capturing more snaps in the future and improving on them along the way :)

Last edited:
Reactions: leachy and GRIMLOCK