Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

$841 worth of kit for Free!

T

TendringLOEB

£15 to listen to more drivvel from you? no thank you sir!
TBH I went plat way before I became a moderator, and way way before I started working at the paradise of PGi. And my reasons for going platinum are still as true today as they were then. I enjoy good conversation, I enjoy the company of intelligent users in a flame free and well behaved and social environment and most of all I enjoy the 12 months of PGi subscription I got at the same time, which I bolted onto the plat package for only a few quid.

Worth it, Hell yeah. Listening to your tripe, Hell No. And for personally insulting another member of the community, GTFO for a few days.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
TBH I went plat way before I became a moderator, and way way before I started working at the paradise of PGi. And my reasons for going platinum are still as true today as they were then. I enjoy good conversation, I enjoy the company of intelligent users in a flame free and well behaved and social environment and most of all I enjoy the 12 months of PGi subscription I got at the same time, which I bolted onto the plat package for only a few quid.

Worth it, Hell yeah. Listening to your tripe, Hell No. And for personally insulting another member of the community, GTFO for a few days.

Owned :D

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161

lol ....does that rule count for everyone, will be very quiet on here soon!!!!

i thought it was more amusing than insulting...but hey, surely telling him to GTFO is more insulting

does Bon get banned for saying you owned him?

*stir*