The Home Of European Paintball

98 Upgrades

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
whoops

Originally posted by KillerOnion
Uhm... a few things you have wrong there. For starters, a good basic nitro tank can be had for $80 or $90, and fills are $1 per 1000 psi. Basically, a 48/3000psi tank fill will get you around 500 shots, a 68/3000 about 800 shots, 88/3000 1100-1200 shots, 114/3000 around 1500 shots, then multiply those figures by 1.5 to get what you'd expect from a 4500 psi system of similar size. Nitro systems shoot quieter, more consistently, don't freeze up, put less wear on seals and orings, and leave less residue on internal parts. In short, you want one as soon as possible.
whoops thankds for cetching that i forgot to put in 1000 lol hmmmmm yeah its pretty cheap lol hmmmmm once again thanxz

KCJones228

Tiki Beer God
Aug 20, 2001
Albany NY
Visit site
As Killer Onion said, DO NOT BUY A FLATLINE! Worst possilble upgrade for a Tippmann. I have a Stealth and a Dye Ultralyte for my Tippmann, and the Dye is my barrel of choice. A Venturi bolt is a good upgrade also.

And as stated above, get a HPA tank, you don't need to change anything on the gun, and it works better in all weather. If you play with a bunch of friends you can pool together and buy or rent a sucba tank and a fill station and save a bunch in the long run filling your tank.

jermanboy

Aug 25, 2001
Independence, MO
Visit site
Bud, if you dont have the money dont worry about getting the compressed air system. The Tippmann has the CVX valve which shoots through CO2 well. Its not going to be as consistent as compressed, but with a barrel you will be shooting good. Dont let everyone get you down trying to say you need a bunch of shtuff to play. Just go out and have fun man. Thats what the sport is about. Of course the little goodies are nice, but just work on your game to prove all those blokes wrong.