Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A farewell from Team RAMPAGE

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Today is a sad day for me, after Many years well 5 at least as Team Manager of Rampage I make the annouement of the team folding.
It has been my pleasure to have such wonderful supporting players over the years , but with changing times 2012 became a season of all back breakers..

I'm sure we won't be the first or the last team to endure this decision but time changes and we must move on..

I wish to firstly thank our great sponsors over the years..

LiPs.. Amazing guys ! Chris and Jon..
You have supported us since day 1 . Truly great guys on and off field,, couldn't help us enough .. Fantastic

Planet Eclipse,, wow truly the best markers out there today,, you have supplied us with fantastic kit and great after sales back up..

GI Sportz,, for the best paint that I see on the market today..

Lastly but one,, all the great teams we have battled and trained against over the many seasons , we made many friends and hope we showed honour in defeat as well as when winning ..

Lastly and the hardest bit,, all my players present and past .. Thank you it has been a pleasure to play alongside you through thick and thin..

I will say no more as I'm trying to hold my composure..

Thank you from me and all my guys ..

Carl ( team Rampage )

Ohhh just one last thing,,

A few of my players may possibly be looking for new Teams,, great guys and an asset to any team..

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
Sad to hear the team is folding. All the best from Team Kinetic.

Our team is currently looking to pick up a new player or 2 for div 1 of the CPPS this year. We are training at AC 49 site in Bristol if there are any of your old players in that direction interested.

Cheers

Reactions: Care_Bears

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Well I`m NOT going to hit the like button, I`m really Sorry to hear that news Carl !! I`m sure your going to still be around , Great guys, Know them all !!
maybe a few that`s left to give me a call or Pm me ?

Last edited:

bradderzz213

No Hope
May 2, 2011
kettering
Been a true pleasure to play with rampage as Carl gave me the chance to play for him all the team will be missed but hopefully ill see you all on the field again soon

No Friends

TEAM RAMPAGE
Jul 14, 2008
in the country
I think The Manager(Carl) has said it all on behalf of the team(second family).
So a big thank you to our sponsor's Lips,Planet Eclipse,G I Sportz and ALL the teams we played against.
We loved the sport-humour/banter,mud,rain,cold weather and the occasional sunshine at all the great sites we played at.Thanks to Kitch(superfives),Yorkie(bricket wood/nspl) and Ainsley(cpps)
Thank you for the offers from the other teams i shall past this on to the remaining players.
2012 was a hard year for the few die-hards that made an effort,but without the constant texts and calls from the Manager(Carl) we would not have the trophies we do,so thank you Carl for the years of enjoyment.
See you all again soon