Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Little help with my kit (Invert Mini)

cookieboro

Jul 5, 2010
Middlesbrough, England
Im awaiting my invert mini to arrive, as this is my first paintball maker i have no clue what hoppers or tanks i need to go with this.

Could you lot give me some idea what i should be looking for?

Thanks xox

liam-pb

Oct 6, 2009
S****horpe
rotor and a carbonfibre bottle is the best but expensive, try a halo and i would still go for a carbon fibre bottle....

cookieboro

Jul 5, 2010
Middlesbrough, England
Ahh thanks i have been looking at a halo, but the bottle...? what does my marker need? i seen posts for all kinds of different types (HT 1.1L ect ect) i know the marker needs air but thats all i know :p

mountainsheep

Jul 16, 2007
manchester
HPA preferably carbon fibre, steel tanks are fine but you may want to upgrade so just get a carbon fibre one straight away, go for 0.8 or 1.1l (48, 68 CU)personal preference.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Theses 2 number are the size of the bottles
48CU = 0.8 Liters of air
68CU = 1.1 Liters of air

The bigger the CU the bigger the bottle. Bigger bottles = more air storage

Steel bottles allows you to fill to 3000 psi
Carbon fiber allows you to fill to 4500-5000psi depending on the bottle

The higher the psi = more air storage

Steel bottles are cheap so the avarage person buys a 68cu - 3000psi bottle. This allows you a good amount of storage

All bottles have a test date. A test date is when the bottle was pressure tested. This makes sure it's safe to use
You don't want this to happen

If your buying second hand be carefull with bottles. It's best to buy new just incase

cookieboro

Jul 5, 2010
Middlesbrough, England
Theses 2 number are the size of the bottles
48CU = 0.8 Liters of air
68CU = 1.1 Liters of air

The bigger the CU the bigger the bottle. Bigger bottles = more air storage

Steel bottles allows you to fill to 3000 psi
Carbon fiber allows you to fill to 4500-5000psi depending on the bottle

The higher the psi = more air storage

Steel bottles are cheap so the avarage person buys a 68cu - 3000psi bottle. This allows you a good amount of storage

All bottles have a test date. A test date is when the bottle was pressure tested. This makes sure it's safe to use
You don't want this to happen

If your buying second hand be carefull with bottles. It's best to buy new just incase

I see, Thanks i get it now :D

I think im going to be playing woodsball so would a "3000 psi 48 cu Air Bottle" be ok for now?
A s a estimate how many balls could i shoot without a refill?

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
I see, Thanks i get it now :D

I think im going to be playing woodsball so would a "3000 psi 48 cu Air Bottle" be ok for now?
A s a estimate how many balls could i shoot without a refill?
tbh i would use a 68cu 3000psi (nice and cheap with lots of storage). I'm not sure how much a mini uses but that should do it for about 1000+ balls. On avarage i use 400-600 balls per 15 min game (uses 1000psi ish but i'm not using a mini).

You have to think as well sometimes you play you'll just keep rolling (This mean swopping sides without refills).