Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Little help with my kit (Invert Mini)

cookieboro

Jul 5, 2010
Middlesbrough, England
Just 1 more thing :p

Are the HP and LP tanks any different?
Obviously one is High pressure and the other is low but does the min need a HP or can it run on LP?
Is this just another reference to the 3000 = LP and 4500+ HP?

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
90% of markers run on HP, high pressure tanks, Newer markers these days can run on LP low pressure markers, however tehy were designed specifically for angels ( a kind of marker)

a High pressure regulator (HP) will make sure hte air coming out of your 4500 or 3000 PSI bottle is only 850 or so PSI which is more marker friendly.

A Low pressure regulator (HP) will make sure the air coming out of your bottle is only 450 PSI i think... i dont use them buti think its that kind of region...

I owned a Mini as my first marker and i loved it :D I went straight for my 68/45 ( 68 cubic inches, thats the size. 4500 PSI thats the pressure it can hold) It was light and held a good amount of air so i wasnt filling to often. I got mine for £80 with 5 years of test left on it Which is an incredible deal :D But the market is saturated (in my opinion) with bottles at the moment so you could probably get something around hte same price.

£40 for a heavier smaller tank or £80 for a lighter bigger tank, i thought i would make the jump at hte beginning so i wouldn't have to later...

I hope whichever bottle you get, it allows you to have great fun in paintball :D

BDN

May 24, 2008
NW England
If we're going to help newcomers, let's provide the correct info:-

Theses 2 number are the size of the bottles
48CU = 0.8 Liters of air
68CU = 1.1 Liters of air
The volume info on the bottle is the water volume; 800cc/1100cc of air wouldn't last long.

The metric unit of volume is the litre; the above spelling is American.