Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A posting etiquette question.

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
I have been around these boards for a little over six years according to my user cp (seems longer) and in that time I have posted a fraction over a thousand posts.
I think I am quite busy on this board for many reasons but something is bothering me.
I like to think before I post that what I write will add to the thread and the majority of the time I think it does but.........

Why the **** do we have people who have been members for next to no time, obviously know **** all but think it is a right to post inane drivel anywhere they wish just to increase the post count as if it some right of passage into the paintball community.

I will pay you as much attention whatever your post count is as long as the post in question has some semblance of intellect on show.

So to the point of this post, to try and stop the type of post that must annoy more than me could it not be that posts of less than x number of characters would not add to your post count - thats if we have to have it at all.

Russ

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
I would have to agree, When i first come on this website i was bit of a t**t i admit it. Also my spelling was bad but after bolter helped me get a spell checker i have improved. But after a phew nasty pm and slating and people blocking me. I changed my attitude and now i thank god i have found this web site. Because every one is helpful and with out people on this website i would no nothing. Plus i hope i come across as a good guy on Sunday for who ever i spoke to !

So a big thank you to every one that has helped.

P.S to people new don't put dribble up it don't get you no were. Be nice and polite you will get help. Any one can correct me if i am wrong.

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Over a thousand:eek: Russ you need to get out more :p ;) :D

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
I would have to agree, When i first come on this website i was bit of a t**t i admit it. Also my spelling was bad but after bolter helped me get a spell checker i have improved. But after a phew nasty pm and slating and people blocking me. I changed my attitude and now i thank god i have found this web site. Because every one is helpful and with out people on this website i would no nothing. Plus i hope i come across as a good guy on Sunday for who ever i spoke to !

So a big thank you to every one that has helped.

P.S to people new don't put dribble up it don't get you no were. Be nice and polite you will get help. Any one can correct me if i am wrong.
It's true I could have something that resembled a conversation with him whilst in the cold cold rain of sunday.

Still I think it is annoying when people don't post decent / worth while threads. Things like the "Guess who's going to win the KotH this week," thread should be frowned on a bit more. Also the "How would you like the Classifieds?", This is nothing against the people that post the threads just as Russ has mentioned .... THINK FOR GOD SAKES, as I'm sure some people have better things to do than read your verbal diarhorrea (sp) before getting to the worth while stuff.

tom-1992

Legend Killers
May 19, 2006
brum
www.thelegendkillers.com
It's true I could have something that resembled a conversation with him whilst in the cold cold rain of sunday.

Still I think it is annoying when people don't post decent / worth while threads. Things like the "Guess who's going to win the KotH this week," thread should be frowned on a bit more. Also the "How would you like the Classifieds?", This is nothing against the people that post the threads just as Russ has mentioned .... THINK FOR GOD SAKES, as I'm sure some people have better things to do than read your verbal diarhorrea (sp) before getting to the worth while stuff.
i think the "guess who's going win KOTH this week," poll is better than the "how would you like the classifieds?" one. Because at least it has some relevence to the game.