Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

a question about shockers

STTAB

lost me penis in 'nam
Sep 13, 2001
black isle (inverness)
Visit site
are shockers fully automatic? i.e if ya hold down the trigger will it shoot till your outa ammo?...ive read an article on the shocker and it confused me by saying that it had an automatic mode, and later on that it was a sem1

???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
No a Shocker aint auto, its a semi one trigger pull one shot! U can get Turbo boards for them (but there pointless now as there banned in nearly every tournament!).

p.s. -cF- Nemesis if you don't know what you talkin about don't post it!!! Only causes confusion!

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Shockers can be full auto but not in the UK (illegal !! ) the board you need is the select fire 3 position all to the left 3 shots for every pull of the trigger centre position semi mode 1 pull 1 shot all to right Full Auto hold the trigger and empty the hopper
could be the reverse of those sequences but the centre position is true semi but regardless if you own the board with the modes enabled in the UK it is ILLEGAL
The current LS Turbo board has a switch with 3 positions but they are software locked to being centre=semi mode left or right=Turbo

doo-doo...i didnt say "i dont know what im talkin about"...all i said was i dont know MUCH about Shockers...but i DO know that they arent auto....you can get some **** to make it auto but its not auto out of the box...

AND, ... STTAB, yes it is the LCD grip (which comes stock on lcd angels now...) make the Angel automatic...BUT the lcd isnt only automatic...it has diff firing modes...most of the time in tournaments you have to set the gun (if it has lcd grip) on tournament mode..which only allows semi-auto b/c most tourneys dont allow auto, turbo, bursts, etc...

cd419

Sep 27, 2001
Visit site
Shockers can be auto out of box!!

Well here in the good ole US of A u can get a Select Fire Shocker i.e. Full auto, burst etc.
And if u want to make ur shocker to become select fire i suggest the Glacier board. Its a replacement board.

Have fun

P.S. FA sucks any ways tho

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
Okay if u fit a hyper sports frame to your shocker which i strongly suggest your shocker can go full auto with a standard shocker. Full auto is fun but completely pants but the trigger is fu*king wicked:D

why do people that know nothing about shockers feel the need to comment:confused: