The Home Of European Paintball

a question about shockers

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by Mr_Toads_Wild_Ride
Okay if u fit a hyper sports frame to your shocker which i strongly suggest your shocker can go full auto with a standard shocker. Full auto is fun but completely pants but the trigger is fu*king wicked:D

why do people that know nothing about shockers feel the need to comment:confused:
I do hope Mr Toad that you haven't connected the orange wire onto your board cos if you have you now have an ILLEGAL marker
all the old dome switch boards could be converted to select fire
but those shipped to the UK had one component missing if you have connected those wires you have completed the circuit needed to create that mode.
Before you start shouting about Angels they have the capabilty to be all kinds of illegal modes in this country but they are software locked out....not hardware disabled...and yes there are one or two Angels around over here that have been tinkered with and I tell you now you stick out like a sore thumb when you use them, note to people showing off how fast their marker fires !!!....caught them and had them removed from the game.....I don't just play the game I marshal it as well, here and abroad.

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
First when did i bitch about angels:confused:

i stated that with a hypersports frame your shocker can go full auto:eek:

Any marshal or anyone else for that matter can test my shocker i garantee that it will not go full auto unless u strip the marker and fiddle with the switchs in side.

I have nothing to hide:p

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by Mr_Toads_Wild_Ride
First when did i bitch about angels:confused:

I have nothing to hide:p
I know you didn't bitch about Angels but if you read the post I said "BEFORE you start shouting" that was put in the post to cover myself incase it started a thread saying about Angels being Full Auto or whatever

Also the way your post read it indicated that you had tried the full auto mode and as you well know the instructions to install the grip frame you have start by saying "connect the orange wire to the full auto hole in the board".
Also if you can INTERNALLY (take apart and move dip switches) change modes to full auto your board is illegal, internal switching of Turbo is for the moment is ok not that you can use that in tournament play now.
Don't get too sensitive about people who reply to your posts
my post was for your and anyone who read the posts information.

You yourself not too long ago was asking for help in choosing your marker and upgrades.