Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Sincere apology

Baca Loco.

Mar 13, 2006
Visit site
Dear readers, lately some of you may or may not have noticed that I banned (rather stupidly by all accounts) one of P8ntballers not only one of the most loyal but also one of the more sensible readers (unlike those Killzone guys, though if Im going to be competly honest, you guys do rock. Shhhh! Don't tell any one I said that). For those of you who don't know who I'm reffering to, his name is Millsy also known on the forums as 'lv 2 46'.

It's at this point in my post that I would like to offer a very sincere apology to you lv 2 46/Millsy. I should never have banned you. You are a wonderful/loyal/sensible reader not mention good looking, although you have put on a bit of wait over the off season. But hey hav'nt we all.

Welcome back Millsy

Ps. so so sorry

pps. FREE TEAM KILLZONE!

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Originally posted by Baca Loco.
Dear readers, lately some of you may or may not have noticed that I banned (rather stupidly by all accounts) one of P8ntballers not only one of the most loyal but also one of the more sensible readers (unlike those Killzone guys, though if Im going to be competly honest, you guys do rock. Shhhh! Don't tell any one I said that). For those of you who don't know who I'm reffering to, his name is Millsy also known on the forums as 'lv 2 46'.

It's at this point in my post that I would like to offer a very sincere apology to you lv 2 46/Millsy. I should never have banned you. You are a wonderful/loyal/sensible reader not mention good looking, although you have put on a bit of wait over the off season. But hey hav'nt we all.

Welcome back Millsy

Ps. so so sorry

pps. FREE TEAM KILLZONE!
Ok who are you and what have you done with the real Baca?

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Fight the Power

Team KILLZONE Rocks!

But as much as I happen to enjoy your moronic antics you kids always overplay your hand and get all your accounts banned. Pick your spots and y'all might last a while this time. Of course, if you weren't outta control wild and crazy guys you wouldn't be Team Killzone, would you? :)

Oh yeah, wrong forum, too. :p